School and Ranking Information
There are only a few schools in the Colorado Springs area that offer programs in marketing. Of these schools, only two are public institutions. Based on marketing degree programs offered, school rankings and student services, the following school is considered a top schools in the area for degrees in marketing:
- Winner: The University of Colorado at Colorado Springs is the only 4-year public school in the area with degree programs related to marketing. The school offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in business with marketing emphases.
School Info Chart
|Category||University of Colorado|
|Rankings||Tied for #51 among Regional Universities in the West (2015)*|
|Location||Colorado Springs, CO|
|School Type||4-year, public|
|Undergraduate Tuition & Fees (2013-2014)||$7,024 (in-state), $18,437 (out-of-state)**|
|Marketing Degrees Offered||Bachelor's, Master's|
|Undergraduate Graduation Rate (in 150% of normal degree time) for 2007 Entering Class||46%**|
|Noteworthy||UCCS's undergraduate business program is ranked #113 nationally*|
Sources: *U.S. News & World Report, **NCES College Navigator
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Business Communications, General
- International Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Research
University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
- The College of Business at UCCS has accreditation with the AACSB
- UCCS's business college is ranked in the top 64 business schools for 2015, according to Military Times
- The marketing club at UCCS allows students to network with professionals and perform marketing work for actual customers
Founded in 1965 as part of the Colorado State University System, the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs (UCCS) campus is composed of seven colleges and schools. During the fall 2014 semester, over 11,100 students were enrolled at UCCS. UCCS has a student-to-faculty ratio of 17-to-1.
The College of Business at UCCS offers a B.S. in Business with a marketing focus, and a Master of Business Administration with a specialization in marketing. The B.S. program in marketing includes courses such as marketing principles, marketing research and marketing policies. The MBA program offers eleven emphasis options, including one in marketing. Marketing courses include marketing and social media, communications and international marketing. There are seven core courses in the MBA program, and some of the classes include information systems, marketing planning and operations.