School and Ranking Information
Colleges offering degrees in e-business management in the Kansas City area aren't available. The following institution, which is located about 85 miles from Kansas City, was picked as the top school in the area based on proximity, types of programs offered and post-graduation prospects.
- Winner: North Central Missouri College (NCMC) offers both an associate's degree and a certificate in business technology, which includes e-business management courses. The school has relationships with local businesses, allowing for easier post-grad job placement.
School Info Chart
|Category||North Central Missouri College|
|School Type||2-year, public|
|Tuition & Fees (2013-2014)||Undergrad: $2,820 (in-district); $3,810 (in-state); $4,980 (out-of-state)**|
|Business Technology Degrees Offered||Certificate, Associate's|
|Business Technology Degrees Awarded (all levels) in 2012-2013||19**|
|Most Popular Business Technology Degree Level in 2012-2013||Certificate (11 awarded)**|
|Undergraduate Graduation Rate (in 150% of normal degree time) for 2010 Entering Class||30%**|
|Noteworthy||The school has agreements with several local schools that allow students to complete a bachelor's degree after the completion of an Associate of Applied Science.|
Sources: **NCES College Navigator
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Actuarial Sciences
- Business and Commerce, General
- Business Statistics
- Customer Service Management
- Logistics, Distribution, and Materials Management
- Management Science
- Office Management
- Operations Management
- Public and Nonprofit Organizational Management
- Purchases, Acquisitions, and Contracts Management
- Transportation Management
North Central Missouri College
- Education model focused on job placement
- Certificates from previous college experience count 30 credits towards an A.A.S. degree in business & technology from NCMC
- Online business and technology courses are available
North Central Missouri College has offered higher education to the Grundy County area since 1925, and it doubled its facilities in uptown Trenton in the 2000s. This small, 2-year community college is the academic home to almost 2,000 students each year.
An associate's degree in business and technology from NCMC combines business management courses with digital proficiency. Courses offered range from accounting to website design. A business technology internship is also available in the second year of coursework. Before seeking work, students can opt to continue their studies by transferring credits to a bachelor's degree program.
The Business Technology Certificate only takes one year to complete and does not require any general education courses. It highlights business accounting, microcomputer applications and business communication.