These are some of the top-ranked schools that offer online business bachelor's degree programs. Students with prior education credits may be able to complete some of these programs in as little as two years.
Many high-ranking colleges and universities offer online business bachelor's degree programs, including Pennsylvania State University, Champlain College and the University of Florida. They offer degree-completion programs that result in a bachelor's degree in business. The following schools were highly rated by U.S. News and World Report's 2016 rankings.
Pennsylvania State University in University Park
|School Highlight: Tied for #1 among schools offering online bachelor's degree programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report|
Pennsylvania State University's (Penn State) World Campus offers an online Bachelor of Science in Business program through the Smeal College of Business. This degree-completion program is intended for students who have already completed two years of undergraduate study at a postsecondary institution. If a prospective student has not reached the minimum credit hours needed for admission, Penn State also offers an online Associate in Science in Business Administration program that qualifies its graduates for admission to the online bachelor's degree completion program.
University of Florida in Gainesville
|School Highlight: Ranked #11 (tie) for best online bachelor's degree programs by U.S. News and World Report|
According to 2016 rankings from U.S. News & World Report, the University of Florida was among the 50 top national universities; this school also placed 11th in the best online bachelor's program rankings. A Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is one of several online undergraduate degree programs offered by UF. In order to enroll in the online BBA program, students must have completed the required foreign language credit and at least seven pre-professional courses with a minimum GPA of 2.5. The program can be completed strictly online with the exception of proctored tests and is intended for college juniors transferring from another school in Florida.
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Business Economics
- Business Finance
- Business Management and Operations
- Business Marketing
- Business Support and Administrative Services
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information System Management
- International Business
- Sales and Merchandising
- Specialized Sales
Champlain College in Burlington, VT
|School Highlight: Received a 3rd place ranking among most innovative schools by U.S. News & World Report for 2016|
Champlain College offers seven-week courses to help students earn their degree faster. Students can also earn a certificate in a business concentration while completing a bachelor's degree in business management. Available certificates include accounting, digital marketing and project management.
Top Online Business Bachelor's Degree Schools
These top-rated schools also offer online bachelor's degrees in business:
- Dallas Baptist University in Dallas, TX, was ranked 114 among schools offering online programs by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Indiana Wesleyan University in Marion, IN, has an online business bachelor's degree program that incorporates a Christian perspective.
- LeTourneau University in Longview, TX, offers human resource management, finance and nonprofit management concentrations.
- Regis University in Denver, CO, has online bachelor's degree programs recognized by U.S. News & World Report as the 92nd best (tie) in the nation for 2016.
- University of Illinois - Springfield in Springfield, IL, offers general business and business management concentrations.
- University of Massachusetts - Amherst in Amherst, MA, hosts advising services dedicated to online students.
- Washington State University in Pullman, WA, was ranked #34 (tie) for online bachelor's degree programs by U.S. News & World Report for 2016.
These schools offering online business degrees are highly ranked by U.S. News & World Report in categories such as best online bachelor's degree programs and most innovative schools. Some of these programs offer a variety of concentrations within the broader field of business, including management, finance and nonprofit operations.