Lots of students pass down great money-saving tips from class to class like the best place to find used textbooks or the cheapest local laundromat. This is your opportunity to be rewarded for sharing your insider knowledge with fellow students.
140 Characters Could Earn You a Free Laptop!
We asked our Facebook fans to vote on the prize that would best help them save time and money. They voted for a laptop, and that's our Grand Prize! Two runner-ups will receive $140 each - one dollar for every possible Twitter character!
From September 14 until October 14, 2011, tweet your best tips @Studydotcom for a chance to win.
Study.com knows that students are facing increased costs to attend school. With the expenses of tuition, textbooks and dorms, students need as much help as they can get. With this contest you can share great tips that will help students save money and maybe win you some money too.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter and start submitting your ideas. Try as many as you want and check back in on October 14 to see if you've won a free laptop!
How to Win:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Submit your best tip(s) as a tweet to @Studydotcom
- Check back and see if your tip won you a laptop!
- Contest is not limited to students. Anyone can submit a tip.
- Multiple submissions are allowed.
- Study.com will choose the winner based on our own criteria.
- All winners agree to supply a photo and have their name and photo used for promotional purposes.
- Only people who follow us will be considered for the prizes.
- Winners will be contacted via Twitter (you need to follow us so we can Direct Message you).
- Winners need to respond within five days of being contacted or a new winner will be chosen.
- The tips and exact text of all submissions can be published on Study.com with no additional compensation.
- Winners must have a US mailing address.