Thousands of people selected their favorite OpenCourseWare, and voting is now closed! Click here to see the winners.
The Nominations Are In: Click Here to Vote
Study.com readers and members of the OCW community have chosen the best of OCW as nominees for the first-ever OCW People's Choice Awards.
We're committed to promoting education accessibility and strongly believe in the mission of OCW. We hope that you'll take the time to familiarize yourselves with any nominees you may not have heard of before you vote. We think you'll be impressed by what you find.
Voting begins today! Anyone is welcome to vote, so please forward the online ballot on to your colleagues, friends and followers. Winners will be announced August 15 on Study.com. Follow us on Twitter @Studydotcom to stay informed!
The voting deadline has been extended to August 15. Be sure to vote and share!
And the nominees are…
Best video lectures
- Middle East Technical University General Chemistry Lab
- TU Delft Sanitary Engineer
- Yale Principles of Evolution...
Best Emerging Initiative
Best user experience
- Science to Superheroes to Global Warming, UC Irvine
- UC Irvine, overall
- Middle East Technical University
Best instructional supplement
Best student participation
Best OER (non-video)
- Carnegie Mellon Online Learning Initiative Statistics
- American Museum of Natural History