Pricing for these plans will depend on the number of teachers and students that you wish to have full access to our website. These memberships are specifically intended for full classrooms, departments, schools and even districts.
For more specific information tailored to your needs, please contact customer support. You may want to include answers to the following questions in your email to help us quickly pinpoint exactly how we can help you.
- What's the name of your school?
- Approximately how many students attend your school?
- How many teachers are you looking to have an Study.com membership?
- When are you looking for the membership to start?
- How do you plan on using Study.com at your school?
- What other education resources, similar to Study.com, does your school purchase?
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
We also offer a membership type specifically for teachers that may fulfill your needs. The Teacher's Edition on Study.com is for you if:
- Not every student at your school needs full access to Study.com's video lessons and features.
- Individual teachers want to use our lessons, but you are not looking to integrate institution-wide.
- Your school is on a smaller budget, so you need a great but affordable solution.
With the Teacher's Edition, the individual member can assign lessons to students, show videos in class, and provide Common Core-aligned instruction. You can purchase this plan on a monthly or annual basis, and you will be billed per teacher. Click here for more information.