My teacher assigned me a lesson. What do I do now?
You should have received an email that includes a link to the lesson your teacher wants you to watch. All you need to do is click on the link and you'll be taken directly to the lesson. As long as you access the lesson using the link in the email your teacher sent, you won't need to create a membership. Just watch the lesson, take the quiz and re-watch if there are any parts you need extra help with.
I'm having problems getting the videos to play.
- Are your videos taking forever to load? Unfortunately, if your download speed is slow it's probably an issues with your internet connection, particularly if you're trying to use a public network. We recommend trying a different internet connection to see if that does the trick.
- Please reach out to customer support if these actions do not resolve the issue, and we will be happy to troubleshoot it.
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
I'm not receiving emails from Study.com.
Emails may be going to your spam folder. Try searching for 'Study.com' in your email to see if any messages come up. If they did going to your spam folder, be sure to mark them as 'not spam' so that you can teach your email that these messages should be sent to your inbox.
How can I find other topics to study?
There are a couple ways. First, you can visit our course index page and browse for courses and lessons that might interest you. You can also use the search bar at the top of the right-hand side of the page to look for specific topics.
How can I see what I've watched so far?
Your dashboard will show you the courses you've started, including how many lessons you've watched and how many quizzes you've passed. When you're logged in, you can get to your dash board by clicking the My Dashboard link that appears in the top, right-hand side of the pages on the site.