Navigating the Course Index
- You can access the Courses drop-down menu by scanning your mouse over the menu at the top of the page. The menu will provide you with categories of course by Subject and Education Level.
- To search all our course offerings, click on either the Courses tab on the top banner or Browse All Courses from the Course drop-down menu.
- From there you will be able to check off boxes on the left side of the page to narrow the results shown on the page. You can specify by Education Level, Subject, or Goal (for example Study Guide or Test Prep).
- You can limit your results by any or all of the search criteria.
- Get even more specific by clicking on the arrows next to the options. For example, History expands to US History, History of Western Civilization, and World History.
Searching the Site
- You can also find whatever you need from any page by using the Search Bar. It's located on the top right of the page under Dashboard.
- Enter the term or topic you want to find and click the magnifying glass or press Enter.
- Explore the wealth of content we have to offer!
Checking Percent Complete
- While reviewing new courses to use in your classroom, you may want to check on the percent complete. We want to provide our users with the information they need as soon as possible, so we don't wait until a course is 100% done to publish it.
- To check a course's completion, look for the grey box on the right side of the page. Besides the course type and number of lessons, you will also see whether or not the course is ready for credit.
- A course will only be labelled as Eligible for Certificate if 100% of the planned lessons are available on the site.
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Agricultural Education for Teachers
- Art Teacher Education
- Biology Education for Teachers
- Business Teacher Education
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Drama and Dance Teacher Education
- Driver Safety Teacher Education
- English Teacher Education
- Foreign Language Education for Teachers
- French Language Teacher Education
- Geography Teacher Education
- German Language Teacher Education
- Health Occupations Teacher Education
- Health Teacher Education
- History Teacher Education
- Home Economics Teacher Education
- Industrial Arts Teacher Education
- Latin Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education and Coaching
- Physics Teacher Education
- Psychology Teacher Education
- Sales and Marketing Teacher Education
- Science Teacher Education
- Social Science Teacher Education
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Spanish Education for Teachers
- Speech Teacher Education
- Teaching, Computers
- Teaching, Reading
- Technical Teacher Education
- Vocational Teacher Education
Fixing Slow Video-Download Speeds
- Are your videos taking forever to load? Unfortunately, if your download speed is slow it's probably an issues with your internet connection, particularly if you're trying to use a public network. We recommend trying a different internet connection to see if that does the trick.
- Please reach out to customer support if these actions do not resolve the issue, and we will be happy to troubleshoot it.
- When you assign a lesson, you can ask students to complete the quiz at the end to check their understanding.
- After they complete the quiz, Study.com will automatically send you an email with their score report. You should receive an individual report for each student.
- If you are not receiving any of these emails, we recommend checking your Spam or Junk folder. This should be one of the options in the menu bar on the left side of your computer screen.
- Teach your email provider to trust us by clicking on Not Spam, or moving the emails into your regular inbox.