1. Choose from over our 8,500 lessons in math, English, science, history and more.
- Using the Course Catalog, you can search for the exact courses you need based on Education Level, Subject, and Goal.
- After you choose your courses, guide your child through watching video lessons and reviewing the material with transcripts.
- If you and/or your child need help with any content, submit questions through our Ask the Expert feature.
2. Track your student's progress.
- We make it easy to test student knowledge with lesson quizzes, chapter exams, and final exams. Children can demonstrate their mastery before moving on to new, more advanced material.
- In your Dashboard, you will find the Course Progress module on the right hand side of the page. You will be able to see the exact percent your child has completed of each course in progress.
3. Take steps to gain credit.
- Save the Certificates of Completion that your student earns to document their significant, quick progress.
- If applicable, schedule your student to sit for the credit-granting test that accompanies the course, for example a CLEP, AP, or Excelsior exam. These exams typically cost less than $100, and each yields 3-12 transferable credit units.