How Our Credit Works
We offer one of the quickest and cheapest ways to earn college credit through our ACE CREDIT recommended courses. To earn credit through our site, just follow these four steps.
- Sign up for a College Accelerator account or log in if you already have one.
- Take one of our credit recommended courses.
- A course is considered complete when you have passed every quiz.
- Pass the final exam.
- Once you've completed the course you can take the exam at any time.
- Transfer your credits to your school.
- Take a look at the list of schools that consider ACE CREDIT recommendations.
- Make sure to talk to your school to find out the exact process and to confirm that the school accepts credit-by-exam transfer credits.
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Banking Related Services
- Credit Management
- Financial Mgmt Services
- Financial Planning Services
- International Finance
- Investments and Securities
- Public Finance Mgmt
Which courses are ACE Credit Recommended?
- Biology 101: Intro to Biology
- Biology 103: Microbiology
- Biology 105: Anatomy and Physiology
- Business 101: Principles of Management
- Business 102: Principles of Marketing
- Business 107: Organizational Behavior
- Environmental Science 101: Environment and Humanity
- History 101: Western Civilization I
- History 103: US History I
- Math 101: College Algebra
- Math 102: College Mathematics
- Math 103: Pre-Calculus
- Math 104: Calculus
- Psychology 101: Intro to Psychology
- Psychology 102: Educational Psychology
- Psychology 103: Human Growth and Development
- Psychology 104: Social Psychology
- Psychology 106: Abnormal Psychology
- Science 101: Intro to Natural Science
We are constantly working to add more courses to this list and plan to offer more courses soon.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page