Are you looking for a school near Arvada, Colorado? It can help to examine data from the National Center for Education Statistics when deciding whether one of the schools in the area is right for you.
Closest Schools to Arvada, Colorado
Arvada, Colorado is close to Denver, so there are many schools nearby. Students can choose between both public and private universities in the Denver metropolitan area.
- Regis University (5.2 miles)
- Front Range Community College (5.6 miles)
- Community College of Denver (5.8 miles)
- Colorado Christian University (5.9 miles)
- Metropolitan State University of Denver (6.2 miles)
Largest Schools Near Arvada, Colorado
Several schools near Arvada have large student populations. The five largest institutions include four public and one private institution.
- University of Colorado Boulder (32,432 students)
- University of Colorado Denver/Anschutz Medical Campus (22,791 students)
- Metropolitan State University of Denver (21,674 students)
- Front Range Community College (18,761 students)
- University of Denver (11,809 students)
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
Lowest Net Price
If college affordability is a major concern for you, you may want to consider the net price of schools near Arvada. To calculate this figure, the average amount of grant and scholarship aid received by students is subtracted from the total estimated cost of attendance for a full-time undergraduate student. These five schools have the lowest net prices in the Arvada area, according to NCES figures for 2014-2015.
- Red Rocks Community College ($7,201 per year)
- Metropolitan State University of Denver ($8,416 per year)
- Community College of Denver ($8,634 per year)
- Front Range Community College ($8,788 per year)
- Pickens Technical College ($8,881 per year)
Highest Graduation Rate
Overall graduation rate, as determined by the NCES, is a measure of the percentage of students who complete their programs within 150% of the expected time. The following five schools have the highest graduation rates for full-time undergraduate students who finished their education in 2015.
- Pickens Technical College (79%)
- Colorado School of Mines (77%)
- University of Denver (77%)
- Regis University (73%)
- University of Colorado Boulder (71%)
In summary, when choosing a college in the Aurora area, it can help to look at NCES data on location, student population, net price, and graduation rate.