Do you want to study at a school near Bedford, Massachusetts? The National Center for Education Statistics provides information on the locations, student populations, net prices, and graduation rates of some of these schools.
Closest Schools to Bedford, Massachusetts
Bedford, a town in the greater Boston area, offers students a wide range of educational options. While there is only one college in the town itself, prospective students can choose from over one hundred colleges and universities in the area. Take a look at the five schools that are closest to Bedford.
- Middlesex Community College (0.0 miles)
- Bentley University (7.4 miles)
- Brandeis University (8.2 miles)
- Regis College (8.8 miles)
- Tufts University (9.8 miles)
Largest Universities Near Bedford, Massachusetts
When deciding between institutions, it is important to consider student population size, which can make a big difference in your undergraduate or graduate experience. If you want to attend a large university, one of these Bedford-area schools may be your best bet.
- Boston University (32,112 students)
- Harvard University (28,791 students)
- Northeastern University (19,798 students)
- University of Massachusetts - Lowell (17,179 students)
- University of Massachusetts - Boston (16,756 students)
Lowest Net Price
The NCES calculates a school's net price by subtracting the average financial aid award from the total cost of attendance for full-time undergraduate students. The following are the five least expensive options in the Bedford area for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Middlesex Community College ($4,384 per year)
- Bunker Hill Community College ($6,842 per year)
- Roxbury Community College ($6,977 per year)
- North Shore Community College ($7,523 per year)
- Northern Essex Community College ($8,440 per year)
Highest Graduation Rate
If finishing your degree on time is a significant factor in your college decision-making process, you may want to consider a school with a high graduation rate. The graduation rates below were calculated by the NCES based on the number of full-time undergraduate students in 2015 who finished their programs within 150% of the normal time.
- Harvard University (98%)
- Wellesley College (93%)
- Tufts University (93%)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (92%)
- Boston College (92%)
No matter what you're looking for in a college or university, there are so many schools near Bedford, Massachusetts that you can probably find one that meets your needs.