Closest Schools to Bismarck, North Dakota
Bismarck is the capital of North Dakota and home to four non-specialty schools. Prospective students in the area can choose between one public college and three private institutions.
- United Tribes Technical College (2.2 miles)
- University of Mary (2.2 miles)
- Rasmussen College-Bismarck (3.2 miles)
- Bismarck State College (9.7 miles)
Largest Schools Near Bismarck, North Dakota
At schools with larger student populations, you may have access to more resources and extracurricular opportunities. The population sizes of the non-specialty schools in Bismarck range from a few hundred to a few thousand students.
- Bismarck State College (4,078 students)
- University of Mary (2,872 students)
- United Tribes Technical College (391 students)
Lowest Net Price
According to the NCES, a school's net price is the total cost of attendance minus the average amount of financial aid that full-time undergraduate students receive. The NCES reported net prices for the following three Bismarck schools for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- United Tribes Technical College ($6,861 per year)
- Bismarck State College ($9,332 per year)
- University of Mary ($16,260 per year)
Highest Graduation Rate
Graduation rate is a measure of the percentage of full-time undergraduate students who complete their chosen programs within 150% of the expected time. This figure may provide insight into the academic quality of a school. Based on data for students finishing in 2015, the NCES reported graduation rates for three of the schools in Bismarck.
- United Tribes Technical College (61%)
- University of Mary (60%)
- Bismarck State College (46%)
To summarize, examining NCES data on the colleges and universities in Bismarck can help you decide whether one of the schools offers what you need to achieve your educational goals.