When making your college decision, it can be helpful to consider data from the National Center for Education Statistics. Here, you can find NCES information about schools that are near Bridgewater, Massachusetts, rating them in 4 different categories.
Closest Schools to Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Bridgewater, Massachusetts is a small city south of Boston. Although there is only one university in town, there are several institutions that aren't too far away. Here are the five closest schools to Bridgewater.
- Bridgewater State University (0.7 miles)
- Massasoit Community College (7.5 miles)
- Stonehill College (7.7 miles)
- Wheaton College (10.9 miles)
- University of Phoenix-Massachusetts (16.0 miles)
Largest Schools Near Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Student population size can have a great impact on your college experience. If you want to attend a large or mid-size institution, you may want to consider one of the five largest schools near Bridgewater.
- University of Massachusetts-Boston (16,756 students)
- Bridgewater State University (11,187 students)
- Bristol Community College (9,189 students)
- University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth (9,111)
- Massasoit Community College (7,905 students)
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
Lowest Net Price
A school's net price is calculated by subtracting the amount of financial aid that the average full-time undergraduate student receives from the total cost to attend the school. The following five schools have the lowest net prices in the Bridgewater area, as of 2014-2015.
- Bristol Community College ($6,306 per year)
- Massasoit Community College ($7,663 per year)
- University of Massachusetts-Boston ($10,980 per year)
- Quincy College ($11,460 per year)
- Bridgewater State University ($15,313 per year)
Highest Graduation Rate
The overall graduation rate for a school is determined by the number of full-time undergraduate students who completed their studies in 150% of the normal time. This information can provide insight into the educational success of students at a particular institution. The following figures were calculated for students who finished in 2015.
- Stonehill College (87%)
- Wheaton College (79%)
- Bridgewater State University (58%)
- Curry College (47%)
- University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth (46%)
Overall, you may be able to decide if a school in the Bridgewater area meets your educational needs by examining data from the NCES.