Cherry Hill and its bordering New Jersey towns have a number of schools for prospective students to research and consider as options. To help you in your search, compiled data from the National Center for Education Statistics state the schools' proximity, student population, net price, and graduation rate.
Closest Schools to Cherry Hill, New Jersey
All schools nearby Cherry Hill, New Jersey offer certificate programs and undergraduate degrees. If you are intending to study within about 18 miles from the city, you can refer to the list of institutions below.
- Rutgers University-Camden (5.1 miles)
- Camden County College (10.2 miles)
- Rowan College at Gloucester County (13.1 miles)
- Rowan University (17.3 miles)
- Rowan College at Burlington County (18.1 miles)
Largest Schools Near Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Thomas Edison State University, a 4-year public university, has the largest student population near Cherry Hill, New Jersey. The total number of students enrolled in Fall 2014 was 21,495. Majority of those students, 20,143, were undergraduates. All other schools with large student population in the Cherry Hill area are likewise public institutions.
- Rowan University (14,778 students: 12,022 undergraduates)
- Camden County College (12,051 students: all undergraduates)
- Rowan College at Burlington County (9,438 students: all undergraduates)
- Rowan College at Gloucester County (7,130 students: all undergraduates)
- Rutgers University-Camden (6,321 students: 4,857 undergraduates)
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
Lowest Net Price
The net price is a result of taking the cost of attendance and then subtracting any institutional or government financial aid received by a full-time undergraduate student. The New Jersey schools in the Cherry Hill area with the lowest net prices in 2014-2015 include:
- Rowan College at Burlington County ($6,972)
- Rowan College at Gloucester County ($7,150)
- Camden County College ($7,990)
- Rutgers University-Camden ($13,524)
- Rowan University ($18,129)
Highest Graduation Rates
The overall 2015 graduation rates for the traditional New Jersey schools in the Cherry Hill area ranged from 15%-67%, according to the NCES. These rates were based on full-time undergraduate students who enrolled full time in their chosen programs and graduated within 150% of the normal program completion time.
- Rowan University (67%)
- Rutgers University-Camden (57%)
- Rowan College at Gloucester County (23%)
- Rowan College at Burlington County (22%)
- Camden County College (15%)
Information from NCES can assist you in choosing the right school within Cherry Hill, New Jersey.