If you're looking to pursue higher education near Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania, you have over a hundred schools to choose from. Data from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) can help you narrow down the options.
Closest Schools to Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania
There are plenty of educational options in the Chesterbrook area, including both private and public universities. If you're particularly concerned about keeping your commute time of a minimum, you may want to consider one of the five closest schools.
- Cabrini University (located in downtown Chesterbrook)
- Eastern University (located in downtown Chesterbrook)
- Villanova University (1.0 miles away)
- Bryn Mawr College (2.6 miles away)
- Harcum College (2.6 miles away)
Largest Schools Near Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania
Do you picture yourself studying at a large university among a diverse group of students? If so, take a look at one of the five largest universities in the Chesterbrook area, which vary in size from 16,000 to over 38,000 students.
- Temple University (38,007 students)
- Drexel University (25,595 students)
- University of Pennsylvania (24,876 students)
- Community College of Philadelphia (18,966 students)
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania (16,597 students)
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
Lowest Net Price
The NCES calculates the net price of by deducting the average financial aid package from the total cost of attendance for a full-time undergraduate student. Prospective students who want to minimize college costs should take a look at the five least expensive schools in the Chesterbrook area as of 2014-2015.
- Community College of Philadelphia ($6,442 per year)
- Delaware County Community College ($6,686 per year)
- Montgomery County Community College ($7,682 per year)
- Pennsylvania State University-Abington ($12,351 per year)
- Holy Family University ($15,016 per year)
Highest Graduation Rate
The NCES calculates a school's graduation rate as the percentage of freshmen who finish their academic programs within 150% of the normal time. A high graduation rate can be an indicator of a school's ability to engage and encourage students to achieve their academic goals. Here are the five schools with the highest graduation rates near Chesterbrook, based on data from students who finished in 2015.
- University of Pennsylvania (95%)
- Swarthmore College (94%)
- Haverford College (90%)
- Villanova University (90%)
- Bryn Mawr College (85%)
In conclusion, given the large number of colleges and universities in the Chesterbrook area, it is likely that you will find one that meets your needs.