There are several higher education options in and around the Clinton Township, MI, area. To help students determine if any of these institutions meet their educational needs, we compare the traditional schools in the area with data from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES).
Closest Schools to Clinton Township, Michigan
Most of the schools that are closest to downtown Clinton Township are less-than-2-year specialty schools. The majority of the closest traditional schools are 4-year institutions.
- Baker College of Clinton Township (located downtown)
- Macomb Community College (4.6 miles from downtown)
- Davenport University-Warren Location (8.2 miles from downtown)
- ITT Technical Institute-Southfield (10.7 miles from downtown)
- ITT Technical Institute-Troy (10.7 miles from downtown)
Largest Schools Near Clinton Township, Michigan
The largest schools near Clinton Township are all public institutions. A couple of the larger schools even offer graduate degree programs in addition to undergraduate programs.
- Wayne State University (27,025 students)
- Macomb Community College (20,220 students)
- Oakland University (19,309 students)
- Oakland Community College (15,411 students)
- Wayne County Community College District (14,957 students)
Lowest Net Price
Finances are an important consideration to many students, so looking for a school with a low net price may be a smart move. The net price is calculated as the total cost of attendance, which includes tuition, fees, books, room and board, minus the amount of financial aid an average full-time undergrad student receives. Lowest net prices at colleges in the Clinton Township area range from about $1,500 to more than $12,800 for 2018-19, according to the NCES.
- Oakland Community College ($1,585)
- Henry Ford College ($2,891)
- Wayne County Community College District ($5,012)
- Macomb Community College ($8,648)
- Oakland University ($12,843)
Highest Graduation Rate
A college's overall graduation rate is the percentage of full-time undergraduate students who complete a program within 150% of the 'normal' time (six years for a bachelor's degree, for example). Colleges in the Clinton Township area (including specialty schools) have a huge variety in overall graduation rates, with rates literally ranging from 100% to 0% for 2018. The following schools had the highest graduation rates among traditional, not-for-profit schools:
- University of Detroit Mercy (67% graduation rate)
- Lawrence Technological University (60% graduation rate)
- Oakland University (57% graduation rate)
- University of Michigan-Dearborn (56% graduation rate)
- Wayne State University (48% graduation rate)
Students searching for a specific location, student population size, price, or graduation rate in the Clinton Township, MI, area, have several public and private schools that may be able to meet their needs.