Adult Education Administration

If you're looking to take on a leadership role in education, a program in adult education administration might be a good fit for you. Read on to see if you're interested in the subject and find out about degree programs and careers in this field.

Inside Adult Education Administration

Degree programs in adult education administration can prepare you to work as an administrator at a 2-year college or a 4-year university. Whether you're interested in learning about the degree programs available or your career options, can answer your questions.

Education Information

To enter the field of adult and continuing education administration, scholars typically must complete a master's or doctoral degree program in educational leadership or higher education administration with an emphasis in adult and continuing education. Graduate students may write a master's thesis, while doctoral degree students must usually write and defend a dissertation. Many programs require individuals to complete an internship or a practicum and engage in relevant research.

Adult Education Administration Related Articles

Schools you may like:

Popular Schools

The listings below may include sponsored content but are popular choices among our users.

Find your perfect school

What is your highest level of education?