Programs for Foreign Lawyers offers an array of resources explaining how to work in law. You can learn about various degrees and distance learning programs for foreign lawyers, as well as research potential career options. Read on to learn more.

Inside Programs for Foreign Lawyers

Foreign lawyers are lawyers who have completed a law degree outside the country in which they plan to practice. To work in the U.S., foreign lawyers may apply for either a Master of Laws or Juris Doctor program at select universities.

Education Information

Foreign lawyers seeking careers in the U.S. may gain the proper credentials through a Master of Laws (LL.M.) program for research work or a Juris Doctor (J.D.) program for law practice. Both programs have curriculum options for lawyers who received their initial education in other countries.

Programs for Foreign Lawyers Related Articles

Schools you may like:

Popular Schools

The listings below may include sponsored content but are popular choices among our users.

Find your perfect school

What is your highest level of education?