American InterContinental University Offers
- A Regionally Accredited Institution of Higher Learning
- Experienced Instructors Offering Insiders' Knowledge
- Industry-Current Degree Programs
- An Experiential Approach to Education
- The Blended Learning Option
- Degree Programs in Today's Sought-After Fields
- A History of Successful Students
- A Team-Based Approach to Student Success
- Technologically Advanced Learning Environments
- Experienced Tuition Planning and Financial Aid Department
AIU is the results-focused university that accommodates you and your lifestyle with quality undergraduate and graduate degree programs that offer you:
- Value - AIU Online's reasonable tuition includes all books, materials and fees.
- Flexibility - Choose full-time or part-time studies and control how fast you earn your degree. AIU has accelerated undergraduate degree programs and Master's degrees that can be completed in as little as 15 months, including military experience.* Pacing options help students work around their own schedule.
- Generous Transfer-In Policy - At AIU, you can transfer-in up to 75% of our degree requirements from your approved, past college credits as well as your work, military and life experience.**
- Adaptability - AIU Online's award-winning Virtual Campus gives you the freedom to tailor your education to your preferred style of learning.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
About American InterContinental University
At American InterContinental University, their educational approach is designed around the realities and challenges of today's busy lifestyles, and for over forty years, they have been helping students gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to pursue the next level of their professional development. They offered an accredited personalized education and customized course content and the opportunity to learn from industry specialist.
If you're in the process of researching schools where you can balance your current life and responsibilities with your desire to earn a career-focused degree, you've come to the right place. Your search is over, your dreams are real, and your future starts here.
Contact AIU today, and discover the refreshingly different approach we'll take to helping you achieve your educational goals.
Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED.
'It gives me great pleasure to talk about the accomplishment I'm most proud of, and that is my education. Due to my busy work schedule, I was never able to take a full class load. And then I decided that the only way I could make any progress was to attend an online university. I did my research and after thorough consideration, I chose AIU Online. Their degree program was just what I was looking for. And after I started my classes, I also discovered that the instructors were very encouraging and knowledgeable in their fields of study. After graduating, the AIU Online Career Services Department assisted me with all the questions and concerns with sourcing employment opportunities as well as my resume preparation. The Career Services Department gave me the one-on-one attention I needed. I personally would like to thank my career service advisor for the advice and guidance I received to make my search for employment opportunities a productive experience. I am very thankful to AIU Online for helping to make my dream a reality.'
Kamran Ashrafi, AIU Online Graduate
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
Find Your Program:
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Healthcare Management - Gerontology
- Bachelor of Healthcare Management - HSA Mgt.
- Bachelors in Business Administration Specialization in Le Cordon Bleu Hospitality Management
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Healthcare Administration
- Master of Healthcare Management
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Management
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Operations Management
- MBA in Project Management
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Generalist
- BBA in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
- BBA in Healthcare Management
- BBA in Human Resource Management
- BBA in Management
- BBA in Marketing
- BBA in Operations Management
- BBA in Project Management
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Master of Science in Information Technology
- Master of Science (MSIT) - IT Project Management
- Master of Science (MSIT) - Information Assurance and Security
- Bachelor or Science - Criminal Justice: Generalist
- Bachelor or Science - Criminal Justice: Forensic Science
- Bachelor or Science - Criminal Justice: Law Enforcement
- Bachelor or Science - Criminal Justice: Corrections and Case Management
- Bachelor or Science - Criminal Justice: Homeland Security and Crisis Management
- Bachelor of Science (BSIT) - Network Administration
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science (BSIT) - Digital Investigation
- Bachelor of Science (BSIT) - Information Assurance and Security
- Bachelor of Science (BSIT) - Software Analysis and Development
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!