About American National University
American National University is a private college that has been offering reputable education programs to fit the needs of working adult students for over 125 years. The school has more than 20 campuses located throughout Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Virginia, and West Virginia, and many of its most popular programs are also available online. All of the campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
The online division allows busy adults interested in earning their associate's, bachelor's, or master's degree to complete an education program from the convenience of their own home and on their own schedule. The interactive format of the online courses allows students to receive personalized attention from their instructors through small classes of 25 students or less. Online students also have access to academic advising, mentoring, and career services.
Online students can choose from several programs in the healthcare, business, and technology fields. At the graduate level, learners can choose from five different Master of Business Administration programs or a Master of Science in Nursing. Bachelor's degree programs are available in business administration management, business administration accounting, medical health services management, and network administration. A RN-to-BSN program and an associate's degree program in health information management are also available.
'My education from ANU has given me the confidence to master anything I want to accomplish in life.'
Jack Hatfield, MBA Graduate
'I just liked the teachers and the way that they taught. They told of some of their life experiences to help you with the lesson that you had at the time.'
Rebekah Watts, Business Administration Management Graduate
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
Applicants to American National University must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Some programs have additional requirements.
- Affordable learning programs
- Classes offered during the day, evening, and online
- Progressive learning format with programs at four education levels
- Credit accepted for AP and CLEP exams, relevant prior learning, work and military experience
- Courses taught by industry-leading professionals
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Find Your Program:
- Associate in Business Administration Management
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Associate in Network Administration
- Associate in Multimedia Production
- Associate In Nursing
- Associate in Emergency Medical Technology - Paramedic
- Associate in Health Information Management
- Associate in Medical Assisting
- Associate in Pharmacy Technician
- Associate in Surgical Technology
- Bachelor in Medical Health Services Management
- Certificate in Phlebotomy
- Diploma in Medical Billing and Coding
- Diploma in Medical Office Professional
- Diploma in Pharmacy Technician
Programs may vary by campus.
Campus Based Locations
Find a Campus
- More info for American National University - South Bend, IN
- More info for American National University - Danville, KY
- More info for American National University - Florence, KY
- More info for American National University - Lexington, KY
- More info for American National University - Pikeville, KY
- More info for American National University - Richmond, KY
- More info for American National University - Louisville, KY
- More info for American National University - Charlottesville, VA
- More info for American National University - Danville, VA
- More info for American National University - Harrisonburg, VA
- More info for American National University - Lynchburg, VA
- More info for American National University - Parkersburg, WV
- More info for American National University - Roanoke Valley, VA
West Virginia Campus
- More info for American National University - Princeton, WV
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!