Why CDI College?
- Accelerated Programs
- Hands-On Training and State-of-the Art Labs
- Flexible Schedules and Daytime & Evening Classes
- Smaller Class Sizes
- Student-Focused Environment
- Industry-Experienced Instructors
- Practicum Placements
- World Class Training
- Job Placement Assistance
- High Employment Rates
'The class sizes and class start times were the best at CDI College and it was an excellent experience. Through CDI College, I was connected to a great rehab clinic to work in. The staff and instructors indulge in lots of one-on-one time with students and take extra time to prepare us for tests. The program gave me lots of practical knowledge. My suggestion is enroll in CDI College since it is a great school, has good instructors, and a great program.'
Holly P., CDI College Practical Nursing Graduate
'My favourite part about attending CDI College was always knowing that I was working in a great, inviting atmosphere every day; one that allowed me to interact freely and with others; as well as learn and focus in an enriching environment with great people. My experience at CDI College, though laced with my own personal struggles and obstacles, was made easier by teachers who taught me how to overcome my obstacles. I achieved my goals by making use of the proper tools and guidance from the staff and instructors who were my support system. They were not only interactive with their teaching methods but also created helpful relationships with students that contributed to our overall success. I was able to learn from the best in the industry during my practicum placement and thus, directly learned skills that I could use in my future employment.'
Juan C., CDI College Paralegal Graduate
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
About CDI College
For more than 45 years, CDI College has been a leading career training institution helping thousands of students achieve career goals and aspirations. With 24 campuses across Canada, CDI College offers hands-on training from experienced instructors in a wide range of programs.
As one of Canada's premier career-training institutions, CDI Colleges offer solid, market-driven programs that help students develop the skills that are most in-demand by employers in multiple industries. CDI College is recognized nationwide by each province's regulating bodies.
Programs are available in*:
- Legal Studies
- Art & Design
*Programs vary by campus. Please contact a campus near you for more information.
All CDI College campuses are either accredited, licensed, or registered appropriately depending on the province they reside in.
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed the GED
- Adult learners who do not have a high school diploma may apply as mature students
Find Your Program:
- Diploma in Accounting and Payroll Administration
- Diploma in Accounting and Payroll Administrator
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration Management
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Business and Digital Marketing
- Diploma in Computerized Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Diploma in Financial Management - LEA.AC (Gestion Financire Informatise - LEA.AC)
- Diploma in Hospitality Business Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Administration
- Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Office Assistant
- Diploma in Oil & Gas Administration
- Diploma in Online Marketing and Social Media
- Diploma in Social Media Marketing
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Travel & Tourism
- Diploma in Network & Database Administrator
- Diploma in Network & Internet Security Specialist
- Diploma in Network Administrator
- Diploma in Network Systems Administrator
- Diploma in Network Systems Engineer
- Diploma in Network Systems Management
- Diploma in Network and Database Management
- Diploma in Network and Internet Security Specialist - LEA.AE Gestionnaire en Rseautique : Spcialiste Scurit LEA.AE
- Diploma in Construction Electrician Foundation
- Diploma in Dental Assistance - (Assistance Dentaire)
- Diploma in Dental Assisting
- Diploma in Dental Technician
- Diploma in Denturist
- Diploma in Intra Oral Dental Assistant
- Certificate in Early Childhood Education
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education JEE.13 (Techniques D'ducation L'enfance - JEE.13)
- Diploma in 3D Modeling Animation & Design (Conception, Modlisation et Animation 3D - NTL.0Z)
- Diploma in Computer-Aided Design and Drafting Specialist
- Diploma in Design Web - LCA.C0 / Web Design - LCA.C0
- Diploma in Programmer Analyst / Internet Solutions Developer LEA.9C (Programmeur-Analyste Orient Internet LEA.9C)
- Diploma in Law Enforcement Foundations
- Diploma in Legal Administrative Assistant
- Diploma in Legal Assistant
- Diploma in Paralegal
- Diploma in Paralegal - JCA. 1F
- Diploma in Property and Casualty Insurance - LAC.BF Assurance de Dommages des Particuliers - LAC.BF
- Diploma in Massage Therapy
- Assistance in Health Care Facilities Diploma
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Assistant/Technician
- Diploma in Medical-Pharmacy Assistant
- Diploma in Rehabilitation Therapy Assistant
- Diploma in Veterinary Health Care Assistant
- Health Care Aide Diploma
- Health Care Assistant Diploma
- Health, Assistance & Nursing Diploma
- Medical Laboratory Assistant Diploma
- Medical Office Administration Diploma
- Medical Office Administrator Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant Diploma
- Pharmacy Assistant Diploma
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Specialist in Applied Information Technology - LCE.3V Option: Medical Office Assistant
- Diploma in Addictions & Community Services Worker
- Diploma in Addictions Recovery for Youth and Families
- Diploma in Child and Youth Services Worker
- Diploma in Social Services Worker Youth Specialist
Programs may vary by campus.
Campus Based Locations
Find a Campus
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!