About California Intercontinental University
California Intercontinental University is an accredited online university that is dedicated to providing distance learning business administration and management programs. The university was founded in 2003 and offers bachelor's, master's, and doctoral-level programs that promote learning, critical thinking, and research in emerging fields.
The online programs offered by California Intercontinental University include current curricula that allow students the chance to practice solving real world issues and prepares them to succeed in the global business community. The flexible format is designed to fit the needs of busy learners while still equipping them with the skills they need to be successful in today's job market. Undergraduate students can choose from programs in business administration, engineering information technology, and management information systems. At the graduate level, students can enroll in the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, which has six specialization options, or a Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program, which has four options for specialization.
California Intercontinental University is a military-friendly school and its programs are approved for VA benefits. Active military members may also be eligible for tuition assistance.
'From the first day that I applied at California Intercontinental University, I knew it was the right decision. The staff members immediately responded to my questions and concerns and even rendered additional information without being asked.'
- Rebecca Scott Young
'I've had excellent support from the University and from the administrative staff, and I've actually had some of the best instructors I've had in any of the institutions I've been to.'
- Dr. Gordon Bennett
'The lecturers took out their time just to share with us and to give us a world of knowledge, and that is more than you can even ask for at a traditional school.'
- Joan Phillips
- Masters degree applicants must have a Bachelor's degree or above.
Why California Intercontinental University?
Online students at California Intercontinental University are able to complete their degrees entirely online, with no on-campus requirements, and they can fit their studies around their existing personal and professional commitments.
CIU's high-quality online programs are designed to prepare students to become successful business managers, executives, and researchers in their industry.
Resources available for students include their course instructors, as well as faculty mentors, classmates and an online library. Technical support is also available.
A recent student survey shows that 95% of students were satisfied with their studies at California Intercontinental University, and 93% said they have achieved their learning goals.
California Intercontinental University is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission, a recognized member of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
Applicants to California Intercontinental University must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Some programs have additional requirements.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Find Your Program:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Internet Marketing & Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology - Networking & Systems Security
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology - Project Management
- Bachelor of Science in Management - Information Systems
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctorate in Entrepreneurship & Business Management
- Doctorate in Global Business & Leadership
- Doctorate in Healthcare Management & Leadership
- Doctorate in Information Systems & Enterprise Resource Management
- Master's of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA in Banking & Finance
- MBA in Healthcare Management & Leadership
- MBA in Information Systems & Knowledge Management
- MBA in International Management & Marketing
- MBA in Organizational Development & Human Resource Management
- MBA in Project Quality & Management
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!