About Colorado Christian University
Colorado Christian University is an accredited, interdenominational Christian college located in Colorado. The university was founded in 1914, and it currently offers programs through its College of Undergraduate Studies and College of Adult and Graduate Studies. Traditional undergraduate students can attend courses at the main Lakewood campus, while those seeking graduate degrees or a more flexible learning experience can take courses online or at one of CCU's regional centers.
The College of Adult and Graduate Studies enrolls nearly 7,000 students and offers more than 80 programs designed specifically for adult learners. The undergraduate, graduate, licensure, and certificate programs are offered both online and at several Colorado locations, and they include courses that incorporate a Christ-centered viewpoint that has been a cornerstone of this university for more than a century. Program options include associate's degrees in general studies or criminal justice; bachelor's degrees in accounting, early childhood education, and nursing; master's degrees in business administration, biblical studies, and cyber security; and a variety of undergraduate and graduate certificates. Adult students have several options for accelerated degree completion, including flexible transfer credit policies and credit for prior life experiences.
Colorado Christian University has been named a military-friendly institution by G.I. Jobs each year since 2012, and it offers on-base classes and assistance in Colorado. The school has also been ranked in the top two percent of colleges nationwide by the American Council of Trustees and Alumni and was named one of the 'Best Four-Year Colleges for Adult Learners' by Washington Monthly in 2016. CCU is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
- Undergraduate applicants must be a high school graduate or have completed GED and completed some college.
Master's degree applicants must have a bachelor's or higher.
Why Colorado Christian University?
Flexible Learning Options
Adult students can earn their degree or certificate online, meaning they can complete their courses at their own pace and log in from anywhere with an Internet connection.
Highly motivated students can take advantage of the 3+1 degree programs, which allow them to earn a bachelor's degree and a master's degree in four years.
Courses are taught by knowable and experienced instructors.
CCU is a member of the Council of Christian Colleges and Universities and its programs emphasize the development of compassion, social concern, and a sense of biblical justice in its students.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
Applicants to Colorado Christian University must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Some programs have additional requirements.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Find Your Program:
- Accounting, B.S.
- Business Administration, A.S.
- Business Administration, B.S.
- Business Administration, B.S. - Emphasis in International Business
- Business Administration, MBA
- Business Administration, MBA - Emphasis in Advanced Accounting
- Business Administration, MBA - Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- Business Administration, MBA - Emphasis in Leadership
- Business Administration, MBA - Emphasis in Project Management
- Human Resource Management, A.S.
- Human Resource Management, B.S.
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management, A.S.
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management, B.S.
- Marketing and Sales, A.S.
- Marketing and Sales, B.S.
- Nonprofit Management, A.S.
- Nonprofit Management, B.S.
- Org. Mgmt. in Christian Leadership, B.S.
- Org. Mgmt. in Project Management, B.S.
- Organizational Leadership, MOL
- Psychology, A.S.
- Public Administration, MPA
- Communication Studies, A.A.
- Communication Studies, B.A.
- Computer Information Technology, A.S.
- Computer Information Technology, B.S.
- Computer Information Technology, B.S. - Emphasis in Database Management
- Computer Information Technology, B.S. - Emphasis in Networking
- Cyber Security, M.S.
- Information Systems Mgmt., B.S.
- Criminal Justice, A.S.
- Criminal Justice, B.S.
- Criminal Justice, M.S.
- Curriculum and Instruction, M.A.
- Curriculum and Instruction, M.A. - Emphasis in Alternative Licensing
- Curriculum and Instruction, M.A. - Emphasis in Biblical Studies
- Curriculum and Instruction, M.A. - Emphasis in Culturally and Linguistically Diverse
- Early Childhood Education, B.A. without Licensure
- Educational Leadership, M.Ed. without Licensure
- Elementary Education, B.A. without Licensure
- Special Education, B.A. without Licensure
- Special Education, M. Ed. without Licensure
- Special Education, M.Ed.-Emphasis in Alternative Licensing
- Special Education, M.Ed.-Endorsement in Special Education Generalist
- General Studies, A.A.
- Health Care Administration, A.S.
- Health Care Administration, B.S.
- Nursing, MSN - Emphasis in Clinical Care Management in Adult and Geriatric
- Nursing, MSN - Emphasis in Nursing Education
- Nursing, Pre-Nursing to BSN
- Nursing, RN-BSN
- Nursing: MSN
- Counseling, M.A.
- Counseling, M.A. Online
- Psychology, B.S.
- Psychology, B.S. - Emphasis in Biblical Studies
- Psychology, B.S. - Emphasis in Clinical Counseling
- Psychology, B.S. - Emphasis in Criminal Justice
- Biblical Studies, A.A.
- Biblical Studies, B.A.
- Biblical Studies, M.A.
- Theological Studies, M.A.
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!