About Concordia University-Portland
Since its founding as a Lutheran school in 1905, Concordia University-Portland has offered an excellent collegiate education to students interested in both developing academically and preparing themselves for a life focused on integrity and justice. This private, non-profit school offers dozens of undergraduate and graduate degree options, with programs like accounting, biology, education, nursing, religion, social work, and law, with some programs available fully online!
Accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, students are not only part of a community full of numerous clubs, organizations, and various religious opportunities, they are also well-prepared for entering the workforce upon graduation. Through services in the Concordia Career Services like individualized career counseling, career assessments, and the Career Development Series of job search workshops, students are given every opportunity to feel confident about beginning their careers after their time as a student is completed!
'Concordia will provide you with the tools for critical thinking and it will provide you with opportunities to pursue and broaden your passions, but most importantly it provided me with the people I met in class--a welcoming community where discussion was enjoyed and memories and friendships were made.'
-David Lafore- Class of 2013
'Concordia exemplifies what's possible when engaging professors meet eager students. The quality of instruction, student to teacher ratio, and level of investment in the success of their students is simply unmatched by most liberal arts colleges.'
-Zeke Fetrow, Class of 2012
'Due to the many connections I have made through Concordia, opportunities continue to open up for me, and I am looking forward to whatever lies ahead!'
-Katie Ledington, Class of 2012
Concordia University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, is affiliated with the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, and is a member of the Concordia University System.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree or higher.
Why Concordia University-Portland?
Ample Financial Aid
Concordia University-Portland seeks to ensure all students are able to attend school without worrying about a great financial burden. About 98% of students receive financial aid, with incoming freshman receiving an average package of roughly $13,000.
Due to the convenient proximity to the thriving Alberta Arts District, students Concordia University-Portland have easy access to countless cultural arts activities, which can help foster a deeper appreciation for diversity.
Students at Concordia University-Portland appreciate the quality and value of their education, with 91% of students in 2016 reporting they were satisfied!
Devotion to Student Success
Student success is a priority at Concordia University-Portland, as is evident by the numerous academic resources available throughout campus. In addition to other offerings, students can visit the Writing Center to receive help in developing their writing skills (a crucial key to collegiate success), and can receive tutoring assistance through the Academic Resource Center.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
Students interested in attending Concordia University-Portland should have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Find Your Program:
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - Leadership
- MEd in Curriculum and Instruction - Early Childhood Education
- MEd in Curriculum and Instruction - Educational Technology Leadership
- MEd in Curriculum and Instruction - STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math)
- M.Ed in Career and Technical Education Leadership
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - Adolescent Literacy
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - ESOL (K-Adult)
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - English Language Development
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - Environmental Education
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - Mathematics
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - Methods & Curriculum
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - Reading
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - Science
- M.Ed in Curriculum & Instruction - Social Studies
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leadership
- MEd in Curriculum & Instruction - The Inclusive Classroom (SPED)
- MEd in Educational Leadership
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!