About Davenport University
Davenport University is a private, not-for-profit university that offers programs at multiple campuses across Michigan, as well as online. Its programs are designed around the current job market so students can gain the skills that are in demand from employers, and the university has the goal of offering guaranteed job placement to most students by 2020.
Davenport's online division offers the same high-quality education and personal attention that are found in their on-campus programs, but in a convenient learning format that allows students to study on their own schedule while still meeting the demands of their family and career. Online students can choose from a variety of associate's, bachelor's, and master's degrees, as well as undergraduate and graduate certificate programs, in the business, technology, arts & sciences, and health professions fields. Programs are available in fields of study that range from accounting and legal studies to management, nursing, and computer science.
Financial aid and scholarships are available for qualifying students, and the university offers an employment guarantee for several of its programs. Davenport is accredited by the Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and it is recognized for veterans' training under the GI Bill for Veterans Educational Assistance.
'I chose Davenport for the online classes because there's really no time for me to go on campus.'
-Lydale Weaver, Davenport graduate
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
Why Davenport University?
Davenport University's tuition ranks amongst the lowest of Michigan private colleges, and more than 95% of Davenport students receive some type of financial assistance.
Students who graduate from certain DU degree programs and are unable to find employment in their field within six months can receive up to 48 additional credit hours free.
The degree and certificate programs offered by Davenport all include a real-world, career-focused curriculum that was developed with input from employers and CEOs.
Davenport University has been designated as a Servicemember Opportunity College.
Davenport was ranked among Money magazine's best colleges for 2018-2019.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Applicants to Davenport University must have either a high school diploma or GED. Some programs have additional requirements.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Find Your Program:
- Data Analytics Certificate
- Master of Science in Data Analytics, MS
- Accounting Fraud Investigation, BBA
- Accounting, BBA
- Business, BBA
- Finance Concentration, MBA
- Finance, BBA
- Forensic Accounting, Graduate Certificate
- Global Project Management Certificate
- Health Care Management Concentration, MBA
- Human Resource Management Concentration, MBA
- Human Resource Management, BBA
- International Business, BBA
- Leadership & Organizational Performance BS
- Management Concentration, MBA
- Management, BBA
- Managerial Accounting, GRC
- Marketing, GRC
- Master of Accountancy, MAcc
- Master of Business Administration, MBA
- Master of Management, MM
- Risk Management and Insurance Certificate
- Sport Management, BBA
- Family Nurse Practitioner, MSN
- Family Nurse Practitioner, PG Cert
- Health Informatics and Information Management, MS
- Health Information Management, BS
- Health Information Technology (HIT), AAS
- Health Services Administration, BS
- Medical Case Management Certificate, PB
- Medical Case Management, BS
- Nursing Completion Program, BS
- Nursing, MSN
- Computer Information Systems , BS
- Computer Information Systems, AAS
- Computer Science, BS
- Cyber Defense, BS
- Master of Science in Computer Science, MS
- Technology Management, MS
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!