Why ECPI University?
- A year-round schedule provides students the opportunity to earn their bachelor's degree in 2.5 years or their associate's degree in 1.5 years (length pertains to graduating in normal time).
- Students receive individualized attention from knowledgeable faculty members.
- Scholarships and financial aid are available to students who qualify. $8 million in projected scholarships for 2017!
- The university uses a curriculum that is industry driven and has been developed using employer feedback.
- Graduate Employment Services helps students with job searching.
ECPI University's online programs offer small classes and 2-way communication. Students can also get one-on-one attention from their professors through virtual office hours. Students have access to online library resources and can get technical support 24/7.
ECPI University has Graduate Employment Services to help students develop a job search strategy. There are more than 3,800 employers in the United States that have hired ECPI University graduates.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Discover ECPI University
Students have been turning to ECPI University for an education for more than 45 years. The school offers flexible, year-round, hands-on learning with simulation software through its online technology degree programs, which are available at the associate's, bachelor's, and master's degree levels. The College of Technology offers online programs in several areas of information technology and electronics engineering.
Potential applicants to ECPI University can learn more about scholarships and financial aid that are available to those who qualify. Additionally, the university is approved for Veterans Benefits and Tuition Assistance and participates in the Yellow Ribbon Education Enhancement Program.
ECPI University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the associate's, baccalaureate, and master's degrees and diplomas.
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!