About Florida Tech
Florida Institute of Technology, commonly known as Florida Tech, was originally founded in Melbourne, Florida in 1958 with the purpose of educating professionals working on the Space Coast. The school offers many fully online programs for students looking to advance their career potential or accomplish a personal goal. The online programs include the same prestigious name and rigorous curriculum that Florida Tech is known for, but in a flexible format that works for busy adult learners.
Florida Tech's programs can be completed 100% online and the curriculum mirrors campus programs. The courses are accessible online 24/7, and classes begin every eight weeks so adult learners can find a program that works with their current schedule. All classes are taught by experienced, engaging faculty members.
Online students can choose from associate's, bachelor's and master's degree programs. Programs are available in the following areas: accounting & finance, psychology, aviation management, business administration, information technology, criminal justice/homeland security, cybersecurity, healthcare management, liberal arts, marketing, management, project management, and supply chain management. Online students can log in to the multimedia learning environment, which includes lectures, presentations, and podcasts as well as their assignments and tests.
Florida Institute of Technology is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, master's, education specialist, and doctoral degrees.
- Master's degree applicants must have a bachelor's degree or above.
Why Florida Tech?
Florida Tech has been ranked a Tier 1 Best National University by U.S. News & World Report (2019) and named one of America's Top Colleges by Forbes (2018).
Flexible and Convenient Programs
The online programs are fully online - with no campus attendance required - and classes are accessible online 24/7 so students can complete their work whenever and from wherever it fits in their schedule.
Florida Tech offers more than 50 online programs, all of which are backed by over 60 years of academic excellence.
Online students learn from instructors with impressive academic qualifications and work experience, including award-winning researchers and industry practitioners.
Online learners can watch video lectures, participate in interactive scenarios with easy-to-use tools, and connect and collaborate with classmates and faculty through instant chat, discussion boards and live class sessions.
Financial aid is available for qualified students. In 2018, nine out of 10 Florida Tech students who applied for aid qualified. Based on a Florida Tech Office of Enrollment Management review of all financial aid applications, Fall 2018.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Some programs may have additional requirements.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a 'one size fits all' for school information. Tuition often varies between selected programs, payment options, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Find Your Program:
- AA in Aviation Management
- BA in Aviation Management
- AA in Accounting
- AA in Business Administration
- AA in Healthcare Management
- AA in Management
- AA in Marketing
- BA in Accounting
- BA in Business Administration/Accounting
- BA in Business Administration/Computer Information Systems
- BA in Business Administration/Healthcare Management
- BA in Business Administration/Management
- BA in Business Administration/Marketing
- BA in Human Resources Management
- BA in Management
- Human Resources Management Minor with any Bachelor's
- MA in Organizational Leadership
- MS in Supply Chain Management
- Master's in Business Administration
- Master's in Business Administration/Accounting
- Master's in Business Administration/Accounting & Finance
- Master's in Business Administration/Finance
- Master's in Business Administration/Global Supply Chain Management
- Master's in Business Administration/Healthcare Management
- Master's in Business Administration/Information Technology Management
- Master's in Business Administration/International Business
- Master's in Business Administration/Management
- Master's in Business Administration/Marketing
- Master's in Business Administration/Project Management
- Master's in Business Administration/Project Management in Information Technology
- AS in Computer Information Systems
- BS in Computer Information Systems
- MS in Information Assurance and Cybersecurity
- MS in Information Technology
- MS in Information Technology/Cybersecurity
- MS in Information Technology/Database Administration
- Master's in Business Administration/Cybersecurity
- AA in Applied Psychology
- AA in Criminal Justice
- AA in Liberal Arts
- BA in Applied Psychology
- BA in Applied Psychology/Child Advocacy
- BA in Applied Psychology/Clinical Psychology
- BA in Applied Psychology/Forensic Psychology
- BA in Applied Psychology/Organizational Psychology
- BA in Criminal Justice
- BA in Criminal Justice/Homeland Security
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!