Real World Education
Full Sail's unique curriculum emphasizes intensive, real-world education, using the latest industry equipment and production processes. Students develop their skills in world-class recording studios, spacious film soundstages, motion capture studio, and a professional performing arts hall, all housed in a 110+ studio, 190-acre multimedia complex. These production environments give students the experience and discipline they need to excel in their careers.
Full Sail University Facts
- Current Degree Programs: 37
- Current Campus Size: 191 acres
- Studios & Production Environments: 110+
- Current Graduates: 37,000+
- Current Students: 16,800+
A Unique Education Approach
With the majority of degree programs offered at the bachelor's and master's level, each is designed to provide students with knowledge and real world experience that will help them realize their career goals. The school's unique educational approach combines elements of creativity, art, and technical prowess with a strong academic foundation. Courses at Full Sail are delivered via immersive teaching methods, both in the school's real world production studios and classrooms, as well as through its interactive online learning environments.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Located in Winter Park, Florida (just outside of Orlando), Full Sail University is an educational leader for those pursuing careers in the entertainment industry. Established in 1979, the school's on-campus and online programs provide students with an innovative and accelerated style of education geared toward career opportunities in recording, music, film, show production, video games, design, animation, entertainment business, Internet marketing, and sports management.
Full Sail University offers students technology-driven programs that provide a multimedia learning experience. Through its Project LaunchBox, students receive, at a discounted price, MacBook Pros that are equipped with professional software. Students will also have the chance to gain real world experience.
Full Sail University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), and is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education (CIEICU), Florida Department of Education.
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
Find Your Program:
- BFA in Creative Writing for Entertainment (Campus)
- BS in Cloud Technologies (Campus)
- BS in Computer Animation (Campus)
- BS in Film (Campus)
- BS in Game Art (Campus)
- BS in Graphic Design (Campus)
- BS in Media Communications (Campus)
- BS in Mobile Development (Campus)
- BS in Music Business (Campus)
- BS in Music Production (Campus)
- BS in Simulation and Visualization (Campus)
- BS in Sports Marketing and Media (Campus)
- BS in Sportscasting (Campus)
- BS in Web Design and Development (Campus)
- MS in Entertainment Business (Campus)
- MS in Film Production
- MS in Game Design (Campus)
- BS in Digital Arts and Design
- BS in Game Development
- BS in Recording Arts
- BS in Show Production
- BS in Software Development
- BS in Audio Production
- BS in Cloud Technologies
- BS in Digital Marketing
- BS in Software Development (Online)
- BS in Sportscasting
- MS in Digital Marketing
- MS in Instructional Design and Technology
- MFA in Creative Writing
- MFA in Media Design
- MS in Business Intelligence
- MS in Entertainment Business
- MS in Mobile Gaming
- MS in New Media Journalism
- MS in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MS in Public Relations
- BFA in Creative Writing for Entertainment
- BS in Computer Animation
- BS in Digital Cinematography
- BS in Game Art
- BS in Game Design
- BS in Graphic Design
- BS in Media Communications
- BS in Mobile Development
- BS in Music Business
- BS in Music Production
- BS in Sports Marketing and Media
- BS in Web Design and Development
Programs may vary by campus.
Online & Campus Based Locations
Find a Campus
- More info for Full Sail University
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!