About Independence University
With a mission of helping students graduate, launch better careers, and gain greater independence to live the life they want as soon as possible, Independence University offers flexible fully online degree programs. Program options are available in healthcare, business, information technology, and graphic arts. The programs are career-focused to help ensure the knowledge and skills you learn match what today's employers are looking for.
At Independence University, instructors provide you with individual attention, including personalized tutoring and advising support throughout your college experience. You'll get the help you need to succeed in your coursework, expand your professional network, and launch your career.
'Thanks to earning my Master's degree, it gave me the confidence to open up a business.'
-Mimi Raza, Master of Business Administration (MBA)
'Independence University gave me the opportunity to have that flexibility to spend time with my family, my three kids and still go to school. Independence University was a great fit for me.'
-Dustin Groves, Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Why Independence University?
What sets Independence University apart?
1. Start Fast, Finish Fast: You can earn an Associate's degree in as few as 20 months, and a Bachelor's degree in as few as 36 months.
2. Tuition Assistance: Financial aid and grants are available to those who qualify.1
3. No Additional Fees, No Hassles: No parking fees, no long lines, no lab fees, no cost for books, no waiting for class availability.
4. Employment Assistance: We'll help you find your new job when you graduate.2
5. Career-focused Curriculum: You'll receive practical instruction for work-related knowledge.
6. Convenience: Online classes are available to fit your schedule.
7. Accredited Institution: Independence University is a Member of the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
8. Programs Approved for Veterans: Take full advantage of your military benefits to earn your degree.
9. A New Tablet and Laptop Computer: Yours to use in school and keep when you graduate.3
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Find Your Program:
- Accounting (BS)
- Accounting - Forensic Accounting Emphasis (BS)
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - Human Resources Emphasis (BS)
- Business Administration - Marketing Emphasis (BS)
- Business Administration - Technology Emphasis (BS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design Emphasis (BS)
- Health Services Management (BS)
- Medical Assisting (AOS)
- Nursing (RN completion to BS) (RN req.)
- Cybersecurity and Networking (BS)
- Information Systems (MS)
- Software and Mobile Applications Development (BS)
- Web Design and Development (BS)
- Nursing Administration (MS)
- Nursing Education (MS)
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!