Why Johns Hopkins University?
1 - Johns Hopkins University is a world renowned research university.
2 - Johns Hopkins University offers a diverse range of graduate degree and certificate programs.
3 - Courses are taught by accomplished faculty.
4 - Johns Hopkins University offers flexible programs are available part-time in an online, on-campus or both format.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
About Johns Hopkins University
Founded in 1876, Johns Hopkins University, a top tier research university with campus locations in Maryland and Washington, DC, has been dedicated to educating its students and cultivating their capacity for life-long learning, to foster independent and original research, and to bring the benefits of discovery to the world.
With the working professional in mind, Johns Hopkins offers various leaning opportunities online, on campus, or both, showcasing both graduate certificates and graduate degree programs, spanning various industries with the goal of providing a world-class Johns Hopkins education in a part-time format.
- Flexibility - Online students don't commute to a physical classroom. Instead, they work inside a course management system to complete assignments and interact with instructors and classmates. There are due dates for course work, but students can log in to the course management system at their convenience.
- Excellent Instructors - All courses are taught by highly-accomplished instructors, known for the scholarship and practice of their disciplines. Online courses allow Johns Hopkins University to expand our faculty pool beyond the DC/Baltimore area, offering students the chance to work with excellent instructors from all over the country and the world.
- High levels of interaction - Online students communicate with their instructors and classmates through discussion boards, group assignments, and the occasional live online event. Students often say the online environment allows them to learn as much from their classmates as they do from their instructors and assignments.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
Applicants to Johns Hopkins University must have a bachelor's degree.
- All applicants must have a Bachelors degree or higher
- Post-Master's Certificate applicants must have a Masters degree or higher
Find Your Program:
- MS in Bioinformatics
- MS in Biotechnology
- MS in Food Safety Regulation
- MS in Regulatory Science
- Master of Biotechnology Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- Post-Bachelor's Certificate in Biotechnology Education
- Post-Master's Certificate in Sequence Analysis & Genomics
- Flexible MBA - Campus
- Flexible MBA - Enterprise Risk Management - Campus
- Flexible MBA - Entrepreneurship - Campus
- Flexible MBA - Financial Business - Campus
- Flexible MBA - Financial Business - Hybrid
- Flexible MBA - Financial Business - Online
- Flexible MBA - Health Care Management - Campus
- Flexible MBA - Health Care Management - Hybrid
- Flexible MBA - Health Care Management - Online
- Flexible MBA - Hybrid
- Flexible MBA - Information Systems - Campus
- Flexible MBA - Interdisciplinary Business - Campus
- Flexible MBA - Management - Campus
- Flexible MBA - Management - Hybrid
- Flexible MBA - Management - Online
- Flexible MBA - Marketing - Campus
- Flexible MBA - Online
- Flexible MBA - Real Estate and Infrastructure - Campus
- MS in Finance - Campus
- MS in Finance - Hybrid
- MS in Finance - Online
- MS in Health Care Management - Campus
- MS in Health Care Management - Hybrid
- MS in Health Care Management - Online
- Certificate in Science Writing
- MA in Communication
- MA in Science Writing
- Certificate in Science, Technology, and International Security Studies
- MS in Applied Economics
- Post-Master's Certificate in Quantitative Methods in Applied Economics
- MS in Energy Policy & Climate
- MS in Environmental Sciences & Policy
- MS in Geographic Information Systems
- Post-Bachelor's Certificate in Geographic Information Systems
- MA in Government
- MA in Public Management
- MS in Government Analytics
- Post-Bachelor's Certificate in Applied Research for Communication
- Post-Bachelor's Certificate in Government Analytics
- Post-Bachelor's Certificate in Intelligence
- Post-Bachelor's Certificate in Nonprofit Management
- Master of Liberal Arts
- Doctor of Nursing Practice: Clinical Nurse Specialist Specialization - Online
- MS in Nursing: Health Systems Management - Online
- Post-Graduate Nurse Educator Certificate - Online
- Post-Master Acute Care Pediatric Certificate - Online
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!