Why Keiser University Online
Online learning is not impersonal at Keiser University. From admissions to faculty, Keiser University staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family
- Accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Career-focused programs
- Military-friendly, Keiser University offers scholarships to all qualified active duty personnel, retirees, and dependents. It is a SOC member, Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida's largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers. Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
About Keiser University Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our 'one-class-at-a-time' approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Must be a high school graduate.
Find Your Program:
- Associate of Science - Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- AA in Accounting
- AA in Criminal Justice
- AA in Health Services Administration
- AA in Homeland Security
- AA in Paralegal Studies
- AS in Information Technology
- AS in Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration with a concentration in Transportation and Logistics
- Bachelor of Science - Cyber Forensics/Information Security
- Business Administration, BA - Management
- BA in Accounting
- BA in Business Administration - Management
- BA in Business Administration - Finance
- BA in Business Administration - Human Resources
- BA in Business Administration - International Business
- BA in Business Administration - Marketing
- BA in Criminal Justice
- BA in Health Services Administration
- BA in Homeland Security
- BA in Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- BS in Management Information Systems
- RN to BSN
- Doctor of Business Administration
- PhD - Educational Leadership
- PhD - Instructional Design and Technology
- PhD - Psychology
- Education Specialist - Educational Leadership
- Education Specialist - Instructional Design and Technology
- Master of Business Administration - International Business (Spanish)
- Master of Business Administration - Management (Spanish)
- Master of Business Administration (Spanish)
- MA in Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA in Accounting
- MBA in Health Services Management
- Master of Business Administration - Information Security Management
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Leadership
- MBA in Marketing
- MS in Education
- MS in Education - College Administration
- MS in Education - Leadership
- MS in Education - Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science - Management
- Master of Science - Psychology
- Graduate Business Certificate - Management and Leadership
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!