About Lewis University
Lewis University is a private, Catholic university located in Romeoville, Illinois, that is sponsored by the De La Salle Christian Brothers. This regionally accredited, not-for-profit school is committed to student success and prepares graduates to become leaders who protect human rights and advance social justice. Lewis University also offers many of its programs in a convenient online format that fits the busy lifestyle of adult learners.
Lewis University offers 100% online graduate programs and certificates in a variety of subjects. Master's degree programs are available in fields ranging from organizational leadership and data science to criminal justice, public safety administration, and computer science. Graduate certificates are also offered in areas such as bioinformatics, professional coaching, and education leadership.
These flexible online programs allow students to complete their courses from the comfort of their own home and in the ways that best fit their learning style. Online students can interact with other students from around the world through discussion boards and work with faculty who are experts in their field and have real-world experiences to share with their students. Technical support is available 24/7 though the school's Personal Support Center, and financial aid is available to those who qualify. Online students also have a Student Services Coordinator to help guide them throughout their academic career.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or higher
Why Lewis University?
Lewis University has been named one of the top 25 regional Midwest universities by U.S. News & World Report and a top 5 'Best Value Private College' in the Midwest by Great Value Colleges.
Flexible Learning Options
Online students can choose to complete their coursework at the times that work best for them, as long as they meet course deadlines.
Many instructors at Lewis hold a doctorate degree and have real-world experience in the field that they teach.
Online courses have small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 13:1, which allows students to receive individualized attention from their professors.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Applicants to Lewis University online graduate programs must hold a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution. Additional requirements may vary by program.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Find Your Program:
- Graduate Certificate in Data Science in Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Professional and Executive Coaching
- MA in Organizational Leadership
- MA in Organizational Leadership - Higher Education - Student Services
- MA in Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- MA in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Management
- MA in Organizational Leadership - Professional and Executive Coaching
- MA in Organizational Leadership - Training and Development
- Graduate Certificate in Data Science
- MS in Computer Science
- MS in Computer Science - Cyber Security
- MS in Computer Science - Intelligent Systems
- MS in Computer Science - Software Engineering
- MS in Data Science
- MS in Data Science - Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- MS in Data Science - Computer Science
- Graduate Certificate in Higher Education Leadership
- MS in Criminal Justice
- MS in Public Safety Administration
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!