About New England College
New England College is a private, nonprofit college, located in the quintessential New England town of Henniker, New Hampshire. NEC is passionate about education, personal and professional growth, and the power of transformation, offering many degree options 100% online.
Online students at NEC earn the same reputable degrees as on-campus students on their own time frame, around their busy schedules. NEC's core liberal studies curriculum provides you with transferrable knowledge and skills, while discipline-focused courses can build career expertise. Degree programs are available in the following fields:
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Healthcare Administration
- Human Services
- Liberal Studies
- Social Sciences
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
Why New England College?
U.S. News & World Report ranked NEC #173 on its 2019 list of 'Best Online Bachelor's Programs.'
The student-to-faculty ratio is 14:1, which allows each student to receive individualized attention, motivation, and support from their instructors.
The fully online programs at NEC can be completed anytime and from anywhere, allowing students to balance their education with current life commitments.
Financial Aid Options
Financial aid and tuition assistance are available for those who qualify. NEC offers a special military tuition rate for active-duty servicemembers, veterans and their spouses and dependents.
NEC offers 4-credit courses offered 7 times per year in 7-week sessions, so students can graduate on time and still be able to focus on life.
Easy Application Process
Potential NEC students do not need to submit standardized scores or an application fee, and an individual's accomplishments and personal goals are considered as part of the admissions process.
Eligible students can transfer up to 44 credits toward their associate degree or up to 90 credits toward a bachelor's degree.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
Applicants to New England College must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Additional requirements vary by program.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a 'one size fits all' for school information. Tuition often varies between selected programs, payment options, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Find Your Program:
- AS in Accounting
- BS in Accounting
- AA in Business Administration
- BA in Business Administration
- BA in Business Administration/Accounting
- BA in Business Administration/Business Analytics
- BA in Business Administration/Computer Information Systems
- BA in Business Administration/E-Commerce and Digital Marketing
- BA in Business Administration/Finance
- BA in Business Administration/Healthcare Administration
- BA in Business Administration/Human Resource Management
- BA in Business Administration/International Business
- BA in Business Administration/Management
- BA in Business Administration/Marketing
- BA in Business Administration/Project Management
- BA in Business Administration/Strategic Sales Management
- BA in Communication
- BA in Communication/Journalism
- BA in Communication/Media Studies
- BA in Communication/Public Relations and Advertising
- AA in Criminal Justice
- BA in Criminal Justice
- BA in Criminal Justice/Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- BA in Criminal Justice/Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- BA in Criminal Justice/Human Services
- BA in Criminal Justice/Institutional and Community-Based Corrections
- BA in Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement
- AS in Healthcare Administration
- BS in Healthcare Administration
- BS in Healthcare Administration/Health Informatics
- AS in Human Services
- BS in Human Services
- BA in Humanities
- AA in Liberal Studies
- AA in Psychology
- BA in Psychology
- BA in Psychology/Addiction and Substance Abuse
- BA in Psychology/Applied Behavioral Analysis
- BA in Psychology/Clinical Psychology
- BA in Psychology/Criminal Justice
- BA in Psychology/Developmental Psychology
- BA in Psychology/Forensic Psychology
- BA in Psychology/Human Services
- BA in Psychology/Marriage Therapy and Family Counseling
- BS in Social Sciences
- AA in Sociology
- BA in Sociology
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!