Why Post University Online?
- It offers flexibility while earning a degree.
- Programs are interactive.
- Students receive personalized attention.
- Its faculty members have field experience and higher degrees.
- Students have access to tutoring and other support services.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
About Post University Online
Founded in 1890, Post University focuses on helping its students reach their goals both in their professional lives and in their personal lives. Programs are designed to help students develop into leaders while also giving them the opportunity to gain practical skills.
Since 1996, Post University Online has been giving students the opportunity to earn master's degrees, graduate certificates, bachelor's degrees, associate's degrees, and professional certificates online. These online programs are interactive and are taught by faculty members who have professional experience in the fields they teach. Students receive personalized attention and can take advantage of a variety of services, including tutoring and use of a virtual library.
Post University is licensed by the State of Connecticut through the Office of Higher Education. Post University is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE). The following degree programs are programmatically accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP): Associate of Science - Accounting, Marketing, Management; Bachelor of Science - Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Management, Marketing, Sport Management; Master of Science - Accounting; Master - Business Administration. The following programs are programmatically accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Early Childhood Higher Education Programs of the National Association for the Education of Young Children - Bachelor of Science - Child Studies, Associate of Science - Early Childhood Education.
- Inquire with Post to learn more!
Find Your Program:
- A.S. in Accounting
- A.S. in Criminal Justice
- A.S. in Legal Studies
- A.S. in Management
- A.S. in Marketing
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems / Computer Networking
- B.S. in Accounting
- B.S. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Business Administration / Accounting
- B.S. in Business Administration / Computer Information Systems
- B.S. in Business Administration / International Business
- B.S. in Child Studies
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- B.S. in Finance
- B.S. in Finance / Corporate Finance
- B.S. in Finance / Personal Financial Banking
- B.S. in Human Services
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Criminal Justice
- B.S. in Human Services / Health and Community Services
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- B.S. in Legal Studies
- B.S. in Management
- B.S. in Management / Computer Information Systems
- B.S. in Management / Entrepreneurship
- B.S. in Management / International Management
- B.S. in Marketing
- B.S. in Marketing / International Marketing
- B.A. in Psychology
- B.S. in Sport Management
- Certificate: H.R. Management
- Certificate: Paralegal (Legal Studies)
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!