About Purdue University
Purdue University was originally founded in 1869 as a land-grant school and is now known for its high-quality education programs and distinguished faculty. Purdue offers online master's degrees, graduate certificates, and professional development programs and courses. The online programs include the same rigorous coursework and quality standards as the on-campus programs, but allow students more flexibility and convenience so they can keep up with current professional or personal commitments. Most courses have an asynchronous learning format where students can complete their coursework whenever they have time, as long as they still meet given deadlines.
- Applicants must have a bachelor's degree or higher.
Why Purdue University?
Highly Ranked University
Purdue University continues to be one of the top 25 public universities, according to U.S. News and World Report. Additionally, many of the online programs offered by Purdue University have earned a ranking from U.S. News & World Report or other organizations.
The online classes typically do not require students to log-in or attend class at a specific time, though students still need to meet specific deadlines for assignments.
Variety of Programs
With many different online master's degrees, graduate certificates, and professional development programs and courses available, online students can find a program that meets their goals.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
Admissions requirements vary by program, but all graduate level programs are highly selective and require an excellent academic background, professional background, accredited undergraduate degree, and demonstrated potential.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Find Your Program:
- Master of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication Management
- Master of Science in Communication
- Master of Science in Communication: Communication & Advertising Specializations
- Master of Science in Communication: Public Relations
- Master of Science in Education in Curriculum and Instruction - Educational Technology Concentration
- Master of Science in Education in Curriculum and Instruction - English Language Learning Concentration
- Master of Science in Education in Curriculum and Instruction - Gifted, Creative, and Talented Studies Concentration
- Master of Science in Education in Curriculum and Instruction - Mathematics Education Concentration
- Master of Science in Education in Learning Design and Technology
- Master of Science in Education in Special Education
- Master of Science in Engineering Technology
- Master of Public Health
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!