About Ross Education
For 50 years, Ross has been offering certificate, diploma, and 2-year degree programs designed to give students the training they need to get started quickly in their chosen field within the allied health industry. Their healthcare programs feature hands-on learning, clinical experiences, and personalized instruction, and some programs can be completed in less than one year. Guest speakers are occasionally invited to teach students about the latest technologies and techniques available in their field of study.
Ross is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) and trains future medical assistants, medical insurance billers, medical office administrators, dental assistants, pharmacy technicians, and veterinary assistants in just 30-36 weeks, depending on the program. These programs include 5- or 6-week externships in professional clinical settings. Students could also choose from:
- A 2-week day or 4-week evening program for nurse assistants
- A 92-week program for occupational therapy assistants, which includes two clinical rotations
- Prospective LPNs can complete their program in just 48 weeks, including nearly 400 clinical hours
- Aspiring veterinary technicians complete their studies in 96 weeks and gain invaluable experience in a 3+-month externship
- Future RNs can pursue their career goals by obtaining an Associate of Science in Nursing from Ross, a 100-week program for those who are not LPNs
In addition, the Hampshire, Kentucky, campus offers an associate degree program in business management, which can help students build the skills needed to pursue leadership positions in as well as outside of the healthcare field, such as in marketing, project management, or product management.
Ross Education invites students to change their tomorrow, today at one of their 40 campuses in the following states:
- West Virginia
'My experience at Ross is something I'll always remember. Not only did I earn my diploma in seven months, I met my best friend there! I love learning and working in fast paced environments and it fit perfectly for me. I learned everything I needed to know about being a medical assistant and the staff was so supportive and amazing! I will recommend Ross 10/10 times.'
- Mara Huber, Ross Graduate
'A few things I like about Ross are the class size: not too big and not too small, so you're sure to get any answers or questions you have answered in class. Another thing I like is their hands-on portion in clinic. To me, it is very helpful and handy to learn before going out to extern. Lastly, what I like is the support you have from everyone. They just want to see you succeed and be confident.'
- RJ Russell, Ross Graduate
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
Why Ross Education?
Students enrolled in Ross's programs have the opportunity to achieve hands-on training in the classroom as well as work with professionals in physician and dental offices, clinics, veterinary hospitals, and business office settings.
Programs at Ross are taught by real medical professionals.
Ross is committed to helping students find success outside the learning experience by providing mock interviews and applications and help with resume and cover letter writing for students and even job search help for graduates.
Day and evening class schedules are available to ensure students can meet their other obligations while pursuing their education.
Ross offers federal financial aid programs as well as payment plans; aid varies according to state.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
Applicants to Ross Education programs must have graduated from high school or earned a GED. Other requirements, such as age and completing a background check, vary from program to program.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Find Your Program:
- Nursing - Associate of Applied Science
- Occupational Therapy Assistant - Associate of Applied Science
- Veterinary Technology - Associate of Applied Science
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
- Nursing Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Veterinary Assistant
Programs may vary by campus.
Campus Based Locations
Find a Campus
- More info for Ross Education - Huntsville
- More info for Ross Education - Bettendorf
- More info for Ross Education - Ann Arbor
- More info for Ross Education - Battle Creek
- More info for Ross Education - Brighton
- More info for Ross Education - Canton
- More info for Ross Education - Davison
- More info for Ross Education - Flint
- More info for Ross Education - Grand Rapids
- More info for Ross Education - Kalamazoo
- More info for Ross Education - Lansing
- More info for Ross Education - Madison Heights
- More info for Ross Education - Midland
- More info for Ross Education - Muskegon
- More info for Ross Education - New Baltimore
- More info for Ross Education - Port Huron
- More info for Ross Education - Saginaw
- More info for Ross Education - Taylor
West Virginia Campuses
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!