About South College
South College is an accredited private school that offers programs through residential campuses in Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee as well as online. Students can choose from more than 60 undergraduate and graduate programs - including 34 online degree and certificate programs that help students to build the skills they need to begin or advance their career. The flexible online programs allow students to study on their own schedule, around their current life and work commitments, and from anywhere they have internet access. Online students receive the same professional instruction and are held to the same academic standards as on-campus students.
Online students at South College can choose from programs in areas that range from technology and business to education, health science, and criminal justice. Some of the specific program options include a Certificate in Investigation and Security, AS in Accounting, RN to BSN, Bachelor of Business Administration, BS in Health Science, MS in Criminal Justice, and Educational Specialist - Teacher Leadership in Schools. The innovative online classrooms allow students to access their course materials and interact with classmates and instructors through 'Canvas', the school's online learning management system.
'I considered dozens of schools with similar online programs, but South College was just so proactive and more helpful than the others. It was stress-free for me to enroll and get started. Also, being a military-friendly institution made it easier for me to use my Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits with the Yellow Ribbon Program.'
Meghan Hosea, Master of Business Administration
'I chose South College for the progressive and innovative DPT program. The program is committed to emerging literature and evidence-based practice. The distance learning format allows me to learn at my own pace and interact with clinicians and students from all over the country.'
Katherine Forester, Doctor of Physical Therapy
'One of the major reasons I chose South College was for the smaller class sizes. It allows more one-on-one time between students and professors, which enhances the learning experience for me.'
Elizabeth Frerichs, Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
Why South College?
Students can choose from a variety of programs that allow them to gain the skills they need to excel in the workforce from anywhere with internet access and at any time that works with their schedule.
Personalized Online Learning Experience
Online students have access to an online classroom that includes discussion forums, one-on-one messaging, group work options, instructor lectures and presentations, class assignments, and more.
Student support services include experienced faculty, admissions counselors, tutoring, resume support, and academic advisors.
Financial Aid Options
South College accepts a variety of financial aid options, including scholarships, grants and awards, loans, and military support.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
Applicants to South College must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Some programs have additional requirements.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Find Your Program:
- AAS Medical Assisting
- AAS Physical Therapist Assistant
- AAS Radiologic Technology
- AS Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- AS Health Science
- AS Health Science (Pre-Pharmacy)
- AS Occupational Therapy Assistant
- BS Health Science (Post PTA)
- BS Health Science w/Con Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- BS Radiological Sciences
- CERT Medical Assisting
- CERT Surgical Technology
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Associate of Science in Health Science (Pre-Nursing)
- Associate of Science in Health Science (Pre-Pharmacy)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Pre-Physical Therapy)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Pre-Physician Assistant)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Computed Tomography
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Certificate in Computed Tomography (CT)
- Certificate in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- AS Health Science (Pre-Nursing)
- AS Medical Assisting
- AS Physical Therapist Assistant
- AS Radiography
- BS Health Science
- BS Health Science (Pre-Physical Therapy)
- BS Health Science (Pre-Physician Assistant)
- BS Health Science w/Con Computed Tomography
- BS Health Science w/Con Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- BS Health Science w/Con Nuclear Medicine
- BS Health Science w/Con Radiography
- BS Nursing (Accelerated)
- BS Nursing (LPN/BSN)
- BS Pharmaceutical Science (Pre-Pharmacy)
- CERT Computed Tomography
- CERT Licensed Practical Nurse
- CERT Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- CERT Nuclear Medicine
- Associate of Science in Health Science
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Pre-Nursing
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Pre-Pharmacy
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Radiography
- BS Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physical Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Pre-Physician Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with a Concentration in Radiography
- Certificate in Computed Tomography - CT
- Certificate in Magnetic Resonance Imaging - MRI
- Certificate in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology
- Associate of Science in Investigation & Security
- Associate of Science in Network Administration & Security
- Bachelor of Business Admin w/Con Health Care Admin
- Bachelor of Business Admin w/Con Project Mgt
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a Concentration in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a Concentration in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing
Programs may vary by campus.
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!