About The Chicago School
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, also known as The Chicago School, is a non-profit university that focuses on providing high-quality training and education in a number of psychology disciplines. Students can choose from seven locations across the U.S. as well as over 45 online certificate and degree programs. Founded in 1979, The Chicago School is regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC). In addition, they are also a member of the National Council of Schools and Programs of Professional Psychology--which has recognized their Clinical Psy.D. program on two different occasions.
The Chicago School's numerous programs are offered at the undergraduate and graduate levels, including certificate programs and bachelor's through doctoral degrees. Degree programs include applied clinical psychology, counseling psychology, marriage and family therapy, public health, and many more. Nearly 50 of these programs are available in a fully online setting with additional 43 offered in a blended setting.
The Chicago School is known not only for its robust offerings in psychology but also for its unique educational model, with a focus on engaging students past the classroom. The Chicago School's students enjoy a wide variety of activities outside the classroom, including practicum, internship and community service opportunities at over five hundred organizations.
'My education at TCSPP equipped my international career with advanced research and program development skills coupled with a rich appreciation for cultural diversity. Today, I am prepared to lead an NGO for resulting changes and elevate communities for global health.'
-Dr. Jenifer White, Online PhD in International Psychology
'Because of The Chicago School, I have connections here that will allow me to take my work global. I'm excited about my future.'
-Saumay Khetarpal, MA in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
The Chicago School is regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) and is an active member of the National Council of Schools and Programs of Professional Psychology—which has recognized The Chicago School for its distinguished service and outstanding contributions to cultural diversity and advocacy.
- Applicants to the master's and doctorate programs must have a bachelor's degree or higher.
Why The Chicago School?
The Engaged Practitioner Model of Education
With a focus on hands-on engagement, this model of education has allowed students to learn not only the theory but also the practice behind their psychology discipline.
With seven locations and multiple hybrid and online offerings, students can choose the format that works best for them.
Between internships, international and domestic service-learning opportunities and practicums, students can learn the skills necessary to succeed in their chosen field.
With such a wide variety of offerings online, on-campus and blended from bachelor's to the doctoral level, students can find the program they want in the format that works for them.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
Applicants to the master's and doctorate programs must have a bachelor's degree or higher.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Find Your Program:
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- Vocational Nursing
- B.A. Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Ed.D. Educational Psychology and Technology
- Ed.S. School Psychology
- Ph.D. Applied Behavior Analysis
- Ph.D. Applied Behavior Analysis, Credential Track
- Ph.D. Business Psychology, Consulting Track
- Ph.D. Business Psychology, I/O Track
- Ph.D. Counselor Education and Supervision
- Ph.D. International Psychology
- Ph.D. Organizational Leadership
- Ph.D. Psychology, Behavior Analysis Specialization
- Psy.D. Applied Clinical Psychology
- Psy.D. Clinical Forensic Psychology
- Psy.D. Clinical Psychology
- Psy.D. Marital and Family Therapy
- PsyD School Psychology
- Certificate in Forensic Psychology - M.A. Non-Licensure Track to Licensure Bridge Program
- Child and Adolescent Psychology Certificate
- Crisis-Informed Care for a Diverse, Globalized World Certificate
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Industrial & Organizational Psychology Generalist Certificate
- Instructional Design Certificate
- 2 Year M.A. Clinical Psychology, MFT Specialization
- Dual Degree: MA Counseling Psychology and MS Applied Behavior Analysis
- Dual Enrollment: Master of Health Service Administration and Master of Public Health
- M.A. Behavioral Economics
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.A. Clinical Psychology, Marital and Family Therapy Specialization
- M.A. Counseling Psychology
- M.A. Forensic Psychology
- M.A. Forensic Psychology, Professional Counselor Licensure Track
- M.A. Forensic Psychology: Non-Licensure Track
- M.A. Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- M.A. Industrial and Organizational Psychology: ARP Track
- M.A. International Psychology
- M.A. Organizational Leadership
- M.A. Psychology
- M.S. Applied Behavior Analysis
- M.S. Clinical Psychopharmacology
- M.S. Clinical Psychopharmacology Illinois Prescriptive Authority Preparation Track
- MA Forensic Psychology: Non-Licensure Track AND Master of Legal Studies
- MA Industrial/Organizational Psychology: ARP Track AND Master of Legal Studies
- MA Industrial/Organizational Psychology: Internship Track AND Master of Legal Studies
- Master of Health Services Administration
- Master of Public Health
Programs may vary by campus.
Online & Campus Based Locations
Find a Campus
Columbia (D.C.) Campus
- More info for The Chicago School - Washington D.C.
- More info for The Chicago School - Chicago
- More info for The Chicago School - New Orleans at XULA
- More info for The Chicago School - Dallas
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!