About The George Washington University
The George Washington University (GW) is a private research university located in Washington, DC. The school was founded in 1821 with the goal of preparing the next generation of leaders who institute positive change. GW also offers online programs designed to fit the needs of adult learners. The flexible programs allow online students to boost their knowledge and skills while still maintaining their current professional and personal commitments - all while making new industry connections.
Online program options include healthcare graduate programs offered through the School of Medicine and Health Sciences that were designed in partnership with influential healthcare organizations. These online healthcare programs include innovative educational techniques, a cutting-edge curriculum, and are taught by nationally recognized faculty members. Online programs are available in the following areas:
- Clinical Research Administration (Master's or Certificate)
- Clinical and Translational Research (Master's or Certificate)
- Health Care Quality (Master's or Certificate)
- Regulatory Affairs (Master's or Certificate)
The Graduate School of Education and Human Development also offers a selection of online master's and certificate programs designed to prepare students for leadership roles in research, policy, and practice. The following programs are offered entirely online:
- Education Technology Leadership (Master's and Graduate Certificates)
- Educational Leadership and Administration (Master's, Post-Master's Certificate or Education Specialist (EdS) Degree)
- Organizational Leadership and Learning (Master's)
- Special Education for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Learners (Master's or Certificate)
- Interdisciplinary Secondary Transition Services - Master's or Certificate (Master's or Certificate)
'The online Regulatory Affairs program at GW provided me with a good foundation to achieve a balance between home, work and school. I am now able to validate my educational experience by applying it to my career in the field while also managing my day-to-day responsibilities.'
MSHS in Regulatory Affairs Alumnus
- Applicants must have a bachelor's degree or higher.
Why The George Washington University?
Online students get the same degrees, quality education and benefits as on-campus students.
The online classes typically have a lower student-to-faculty ratio than on-campus classes, which allows students to receive more personalized attention from their instructors.
Variety of Programs
With more than 100 programs available, online students can find a program that meets their academic, personal, and professional goals.
Online students have access to the WebEx technology to virtually attend class, complete group projects, consult with tutors, and share computer content over the internet.
Resources available to online students at GW include career services, academic tutoring, technical support, research help, and access to the writing center.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
Undergraduate applicants to the George Washington University must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Some programs have additional requirements. GW's graduate programs require a bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution. For additional requirements, please contact the admissions office.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Find Your Program:
- MA in Education and Human Development in Educational Leadership and Administration
- MA in Education and Human Development in Educational Technology Leadership
- MA in Education and Human Development in Organizational Leadership and Learning
- MA in Education and Human Development in Secondary Special Education and Transition Services
- MA in Education and Human Development in Special Education for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Learners
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership and Administration
- Graduate Certificate in E-Learning
- Graduate Certificate in Instructional Design
- Graduate Certificate in Integrating Technology into Education
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership in Educational Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Multimedia Development
- Graduate Certificate in Special Education for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Learners
- Graduate Certificate in Training and Educational Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Transition Special Education
- Post-master's Certificate in Educational Leadership and Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Research Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Health Care Quality
- Graduate Certificate in Regulatory Affairs
- MSHS in Clinical Research Administration
- MSHS in Clinical and Translational Research
- MSHS in Regulatory Affairs
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!