About Utica College
Utica College is an accredited, private institution located in upstate New York. The school was founded in 1946 and currently enrolls more than 5,000 students in its undergraduate, graduate, pre-professional and special programs. Students seeking a flexible learning experience can consider the school's online programs. UC offers regionally accredited online certificates, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees in areas such as in nursing and health care management, cybersecurity and financial crime, physical therapy, business, data science, and criminal justice. The online courses are taught by professional instructors who have significant experience and first-hand knowledge of the area that they teach.
The online programs at Utica College were designed with the same high standards as the traditional programs, but allow students the flexibility to work at their own time and pace. Online students can access their course materials 24/7 through the school's online learning platform, which is also where they can participate in class discussions, watch videos, contact professors or even complete virtual assignments, such as cyber forensic exercises or virtual health assessments.
'As I went through my graduate program, I came across different professors who really stood out to me and took a personal, vested interest in my success…They were all what I consider as mentors and personal advisors, not just instructors. They're like colleagues and friends.'
Richard Brumfield, 2016 MS in Cybersecurity graduate
'My experience in the MS - Health Care Administration program at Utica College really prepared me perfectly for my (Health Care Account Manager) job. I use my UC experience every day!'
Erik D'Alessandro, 2011 MS in Health Care Administration graduate
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
Why Utica College?
Quality Online Program Options
UC offers 24 online programs in a variety of career-focused fields that have the same high standards and learning outcomes as the on-campus programs. The curriculum is taught by practitioner faculty with extensive experience in the field.
The online programs at Utica College make it easy for students to log in whenever and wherever is most convenient.
Online students are able to interact with their professors and classmates, in a variety of ways, including via phone, email, discussion boards, online chats, live classroom sessions, and videos.
Students enrolled in online programs at Utica College have access to personal academic advisors, 24/7 technical support, research assistance and librarians, and financial counselors, as well as career planning and job search tools.
Utica College is regionally accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. Several programs also hold or are in candidacy for individual accreditation, endorsements, and Center of Excellence designations from well recognized industry and government bodies.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
Applicants to Utica College online undergraduate programs must have attended a regionally-accredited institution and hold an Associate's degree, or have earned a minimum of 57 credits from a four-year college or university prior to enrolling in the program. Applicants to online graduate programs must hold a regionally-accredited Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Some programs have additional requirements.
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Find Your Program:
- BS in Criminal Intelligence Analysis
- BS in Criminal Justice - Cyber Criminology and Policy
- BS in Criminal Justice - General
- BS in Criminal Justice - Homeland Security
- BS in Criminal Justice - Legal Issues in Criminal Justice
- BS in Criminal Justice - Public Policy and Leadership
- BS in Criminal Justice - White Collar Crime
- Bachelor of Science in Fraud and Financial Crime Investigation
- MS in Healthcare Administration
- Online Master of Science in Health Care Administration - Acute Care
- Online Master of Science in Health Care Administration - Long Term Care
- Online Master of Science in Health Care Administration - Service Organization
- RN to Bachelor of Science
- Transitional Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- BS in Cybersecurity - Cyber Operations
- BS in Cybersecurity - Cybercrime and Fraud Investigation
- BS in Cybersecurity - Information Assurance
- BS in Cybersecurity - Network Forensics and Intrusion Investigation
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
- Computer Forensics Certificate
- Cyber Crime and Fraud Investigation Certificate
- Cyber Network Defense Certificate
- Cyber Operations Certificate
- Cyber Policy Certificate
- Cybersecurity Technologies Certificate
- Financial Crime Investigation Certificate
- Financial Crime and Compliance Operations Certificate
- MA in Financial Crime and Compliance Management
- MS Cybersecurity - Computer Forensics
- MS Cybersecurity - Cyber Operations
- MS Cybersecurity - Intelligence
- MS in Cybersecurity - Electronic Crime
- MS in Cybersecurity - Malware Analysis
- MS in Data Science
- MS in Data Science: Business Analytics
- MS in Data Science: Cybersecurity
- MS in Data Science: Financial Crime
- MS in Data Science: Social Science Analytics
- Master of Professional Studies in Cyber Policy and Risk Analysis
- Monitoring, Surveillance, and Intelligence Operations Certificate
- Online Bachelor of Science in Fraud and Financial Crime Investigation - Financial Investigation
- Online Bachelor of Science in Fraud and Financial Crime Investigation - Fraud Prevention and Detection
- Online Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Regulatory and Compliance Assurance Certificate
- MBA - Data Analytics
- MBA - Entrepreneurship
- MBA Economic Crime and Fraud Management
- MBA in Cyber Policy
- MBA in Cybersecurity
- MBA in Finance/Accounting
- MBA in General
- MBA in Health Care Management
- MBA in Insurance & Risk Management
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!