Why Virginia College?
Programs are available in fields like business, paralegal, healthcare, technology, and culinary arts and are designed to offer students a direct path to their new career.
Career Placement Assistance
Career Development associates are available to assist students in obtaining or enhancing their careers with job placement services that extend beyond graduation.
Virginia College offers day and night classes, and many classes are available online as well, so students can take them anytime and anywhere they have a reliable Internet connection.
No Hidden Fees
Programs offer an up front, all-inclusive pricing with no hidden fees - even the textbooks are included.
Instructors are typically professionals with many years of real-world experience in their career field that they teach.
'My program director reminded me to be a good role model for my kids. She encouraged me to not give up, to keep moving. And that's exactly what I did. I am able to do more with my children now. Virginia College really changed my life.'
Lena, 2013 Medial Assistant Graduate
'Virginia College gave me everything I needed to be successful in this profession. I'm getting positive feedback from doctors. They say, 'This young lady is well-prepared and has a bright future.' They like my positive energy. When I'm in that operating room, I'm comfortable…it's like I'm supposed to be there.'
Precious, 2011 Surgical Tech Graduate
'Nothing compares to Virginia College…they were structured, organized and caring. The instructors are phenomenal and they treated me very well. They were inspiring and supportive and provided a very detailed education.'
Regine, 2009 Hair Stylist Graduate
Tuition, Financial Aid & Start Dates
Since every student is different, there isn't a "one size fits all" for school information. Start dates and tuition often vary between selected programs, and financial aid opportunities are unique to each student's circumstances. Complete the form to the right to get the most up-to-date and accurate information based on your selected program and circumstances.
Still Have Questions?
Complete this form to request more info and get your answers and advice.
Virginia College is a private, accredited college offering a variety of programs in career fields that are expected to see the greatest amounts of job growth. Its associate's, bachelor's, and master's degree programs are offered in a fast and focused method that provides students with a quality education designed to offer them most direct path to their new careers. Online students can connect anytime, from anywhere, as long as they have an Internet connection. Students who live near one of the campuses can choose to either attend day or evening courses on campus or enroll online - or they could choose a combination of both.
All courses are taught by instructors with real-world experience in the area that they teach, which allows them to bring real-life situations to the classroom. Classes are kept small so that students have the opportunity to receive personal attention from their teachers. Virginia College also specializes in providing individual attention and keeping the class sizes small.
All Virginia College students have access to career services associates who can help them with their job search, even years beyond graduation. Virginia College also strives to keep learning affordable, and qualified students can receive financial aid in the forms of scholarships, Pell grants, or student loans.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Applicants to Virginia College must be high school graduates or have a GED certificate. Additional requirements may vary by program.
Virginia College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award certificates, diplomas, associate's, bachelor's, and master's degrees.
- Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
Find Your Program:
- Certification - Business Administration
- Certification - Cosmetology
- Certification - Culinary Arts
- Certification - Medical Assistant
- Certification - Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Certification - Network Technician
- Certification - Pastry Arts
- Certification - Pharmacy Technician
- Certification - Therapeutic Massage
- Business Administration Diploma
- Diploma Program - Business Administration
- Diploma Program - Cisco Network Associate
- Diploma Program - Cosmetology
- Diploma Program - Culinary Arts
- Diploma Program - Culinary Arts 36-week
- Diploma Program - Dental Assistant
- Diploma Program - Electrical Technician
- Diploma Program - HVAC-R
- Diploma Program - Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Diploma Program - Medical Office Specialist
- Diploma Program - Network Technician
- Diploma Program - Pastry Arts
- Diploma Program - Patient Care Technician
- Diploma Program - Pharmacy Technician
- Diploma Program - Structural Welding Technician
- Diploma Program - Structural and Pipe Welding Technician
- Diploma Program - Therapeutic Massage
Programs may vary by campus.
Campus Based Locations
Find a Campus
North Carolina Campus
- More info for Virginia College - Greensboro
- More info for Virginia College-Tulsa
South Carolina Campuses
- More info for Virginia College-Richmond
Get your customized answers
Complete the form below to get program details, start dates, tuition, financial aid information, and much more!