Students looking for a school near Earth City, Missouri have many options to compare. The National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) can help narrow the possibilities by showing statistics in a variety of categories that may be important to students.
Closest Schools to Earth City, Missouri
Location is important for students who are searching for a college or university. One of the five closest schools is located in downtown Earth City and the other four are all within 7 miles of downtown. These schools are all private colleges and universities.
- ITT Technical Institute-Earth City (located downtown)
- University of Phoenix-Missouri (3.6 miles from downtown)
- Lindenwood University (5.7 miles from downtown)
- Vatterott College-St Charles 5.7 miles from downtown)
- Vatterott College-Berkeley (7 miles from downtown)
Largest Schools near Earth City, Missouri
When choosing a school, most students are interested in knowing how many students attend each school to make sure the size is a good fit for them. These schools listed are the five largest schools near Earth City. The largest school in the area is a 2-year public college. The other four are 4-year universities.
- Saint Louis Community College (18,157 students)
- University of Missouri-St Louis (16,441 students)
- Washington University in St Louis (15,852 students)
- Saint Louis University (14,438 students)
- Webster University (11,406 students)
Lowest Net Price
Looking into the cost of attending a school is an important factor in searching for a school. Net price can help determine the costs of schools and makes it easier to compare. A net price shows the cost for full-time undergraduate students for the 2018-2019 school year. All four schools are public schools. Two of the schools are 2-year community colleges and the other two are 4-year schools.
- St Charles Community College ($3,673)
- Saint Louis Community College ($7,269)
- University of Missouri-St Louis ($7,977)
- Harris-Stowe State University ($10,551)
Highest Graduation Rate
Students may find interest in knowing the schools with the highest graduation rates near Earth City. These rates listed show how many full-time undergraduate students complete their degree program within 150% of the normal time for 2019. The following three schools with the highest graduation rates are all private 4-year schools.
- Washington University in St Louis (95% graduation rate)
- Saint Louis University (79% graduation rate)
- Maryville University of Saint Louis (71% graduation rate)
To summarize, it is important to use factors such as location, size, cost, and graduation rate when searching for a college or university to best fit your needs in Earth City, Missouri.