There are around 60 public and private nonprofit 4-year schools within 25 miles of Framingham, MA. The data on the schools is based on information from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES).
Closest Schools to Framingham, MA
The closest 4-year schools to Framingham are mostly private non-profit institutions. At these schools, students will have the chance to work towards undergraduate or graduate degree programs in a variety of areas.
- Framingham State University (Framingham)
- Regis College (7.5 miles away in Weston)
- Babson College (8.9 miles away in Wellesley)
- Lasell College (9.7 miles away in Newton)
- Brandeis University (10.7 miles away in Waltham)
Largest Schools Near Framingham, MA
The largest schools near Framingham are 4-year public and private non-profit schools. Potential students will have the chance to attend universities with more than 17,000 students, as of fall 2015.
- Boston University (32,158 students)
- Harvard University (29,652 students)
- Northeastern University (19,940 students)
- University of Massachusetts-Lowell (18,047 students)
- University of Massachusetts-Boston (17,030 students)
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
Lowest Net Price
The following schools take into account the average attendance costs minus average financial aid awarded to full-time undergraduate students. The figures noted for each school were based on the 2014-2015 year and were compiled by the NCES.
- University of Massachusetts-Boston ($10,980)
- Worcester State University ($14,275)
- Harvard University ($15,742)
- University of Massachusetts-Lowell ($17,035)
- Framingham State University ($18,027)
Highest Graduation Rate
The NCES also collects data to determine the percentage of full-time undergraduates who finish their studies within 150% of normal time. For bachelor's degree seekers, that's considered six years or less. The following schools had the best graduation rates for undergraduates who began their programs in 2009.
- Harvard University (98% graduation rate)
- Tufts University (93% graduation rate)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (92% graduation rate)
- Boston College (92% graduation rate)
- Babson College (89% graduation rate)
The 4-year, public and private non-profit schools in and around Framingham, Massachusetts, have been compiled into four specific categories in order to help you make an informed decision about which ones are most suited to your needs.