Continue reading to learn about colleges and universities near Hazelwood, Missouri. The information, culled from the National Center for Education Statistics, looks at graduation rates, student populations, and net costs.
Closest Schools to Hazelwood, Missouri
Ten institutions can be found less than seven miles from downtown Hazelwood. Six of these schools offer four-year programs. If you are looking to study near Hazelwood, look into the following options:
- Vatterott College - Berkeley (located 3.7 miles from downtown)
- ITT Technical Institute - Earth City (located 5.0 miles from downtown)
- Hickey College (located 5.1 miles from downtown)
- University of Phoenix - Missouri (located 5.4 miles from downtown)
- University of Missouri - St Louis (located 6.3 miles from downtown)
Largest Schools Near Hazelwood, Missouri
There are six schools near Hazelwood that had student populations exceeding 10,000 for 2014-2015. These schools are all within a 15-mile radius of downtown. If you are interested in pursuing your education alongside many colleagues, take a look at these schools:
- Saint Louis Community College (18,902 students, all undergraduates)
- Saint Louis University (17,047 students; 12,401 undergraduates)
- University of Missouri - St Louis (16,738 students; 13,545 undergraduates)
- Webster University (15,256 students; 3,260 undergraduates)
- Washington University in St Louis (14,688 students; 7,504 undergraduates)
Lowest Net Prices
Five institutions had net costs below the $10,000 mark for 2014-2015. Not counting specialty schools, the five schools with the lowest net prices are found within a 15-mile radius. The NCES determines these prices by taking the total program cost for undergraduates studying full-time and subtracting their average financial aid.
- St Charles Community College ($3,777)
- Saint Louis Community College ($7,453)
- University of Missouri - St Louis ($8,158)
- Harris-Stowe State University ($9,172)
- Ranken Technical College ($15,616)
Highest Graduation Rates
There were 13 institutions with graduation rates at 70% or greater for 2015. Not counting specialty schools, the five highest graduation rates were at institutions within a 14-mile radius of downtown. The NCES determines these percentages via undergraduates studying full-time who graduate within 150% of the normal time frame.
- Washington University in St Louis (93% graduation rate)
- Hickey College (75% graduation rate)
- Maryville University of Saint Louis (71% graduation rate)
- Saint Louis University (71% graduation rate)
- Ranken Technical College (63% graduation rate)
For prospective students seeking institutions with many students, robust graduation rates, and low prices, there are numerous schools to consider near Hazelwood, Missouri.