Vancouver Medical Transcription Schools
Students looking for medical transcription programs have limited options around Vancouver, WA. Currently, no schools in the area offer diploma programs in the field; however, medical transcription courses are available for students who are willing to commute.
- Green River College, located approximately 115 miles away in Auburn, offers introductory, intermediate and advanced courses in medical transcription.
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Health Care Administration
- Health Information and Records Admin
- Health Information Technology
- Health Management and Clinical Administration
- Health Unit Coordinator
- Health Ward Supervisor
- Medical Administrative Assistant or Secretary
- Medical Claims Examiner
- Medical Facilities Management
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Medical Insurance Services
- Medical Office Computer Technologies
- Medical Office Management
- Medical Office Specialist
- Medical Receptionist
- Medical Staff Services
- Medical Transcriptionist
School Information Chart
Use the table to get some figures and facts to help you make an informed education decision, including stats on tuition rates, financial aid and student enrollment.
|Green River College|
|School Type||4-year, primarily associate's, public|
|Total Enrollment (2017)||8,048|
|Campus Setting||Small city|
|Tuition & Fees (2017-2018)||$3,975 in-state; $4,392 out-of-state|
|% of First-Year Students Receiving Some Form of Financial Aid (2016-2017)||50%|
|Acceptance Rate (2017)||Open admissions|
|Retention Rate for First-Time Students (2016-2017)||Not reported|
|Undergraduate Graduation Rate (2011)||32%|
Source: NCES College Navigator
Green River College
This college offers various levels of study to students who are interested in learning about medical transcription. Each course is worth five credits.
Medical Transcription Courses
Students can take an introduction to medical transcription course. In this course, students will start out by studying basic editing skills by listening to pre-recorded materials. Specific topics include grammar, medical documents and laboratory reports. Intermediate and advanced courses improve on a student's accuracy and attention to detail.