Students who want to attend college in the Mount Laurel area can choose among about 10 different public and private non-profit institutions. The schools are categorized based on things like location and graduation rates via data from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES).
Closest Schools to Mount Laurel, NJ
The closest schools to Mount Laurel are mostly 2-year and 4-year public institutions. Students will have the ability to choose a school based on their program needs, whether they are considering certificates or associate degree programs or something more involved and long-term.
- Rutgers University-Camden (10.7 miles away in Camden)
- Rowan College at Burlington County (12.3 miles away in Pemberton)
- Camden County College (13.2 miles away in Blackwood)
- Rowan College at Gloucester County (17.1 miles away in Sewell)
- Thomas Edison State University (20.4 miles away in Trenton)
Largest Schools Near Mount Laurel, NJ
All of the largest schools near Mount Laurel are public schools. The largest colleges will give prospective students a chance to enter into a learning environment with more than 7,000 students, as of fall 2015.
- Rowan University (16,155 students)
- Thomas Edison State University (13,093 students)
- Camden County College (11,263 students)
- Rowan College at Burlington County (8,762 students)
- The College of New Jersey (7,406 students)
Lowest Net Price
The net price is determined by taking the cost of attendance and then subtracting any government or institutional aid. According to the NCES, the lowest net price for the following schools in the Mount Laurel area ranged from about $6,000-$19,000 in 2014-2015. These stats are applicable for full-time undergraduate students.
- Rowan College at Burlington County ($6,972)
- Rowan College at Gloucester County ($7,150)
- Camden County College ($7,990)
- Rutgers University-Camden ($13,524)
- Rowan University ($18,129)
Highest Graduation Rate
The graduation rates reported by the NCES were based on students who graduated from a 2-year program in three years or with a bachelor's degree in six years; this was 150% of 'normal' graduation time. The highest graduation rates in the Mount Laurel area for public and private non-profit schools ranged widely from 23%-85% for full-time undergraduates, as of 2015.
- The College of New Jersey (85% graduation rate)
- Rowan University (67% graduation rate)
- Rider University (64% graduation rate)
- Rutgers University-Camden (57% graduation rate)
- Rowan College at Gloucester County (23% graduation rate)
The public and private non-profit schools in a 25-mile radius around Mount Laurel, New Jersey, have been categorized to help you decide on an appropriate school for your needs.