If you want to study at a college or university near Murray, Utah, there are many institutions for you to choose from. Looking at data from the National Center for Education Statistics can help you make an informed decision about your educational future.
Closest Schools to Murray, Utah
In the Murray area, you can choose between both public and private colleges and universities. There are five closest non-specialty institutions.
- Eagle Gate College-Murray (2.1 miles)
- Salt Lake Community College (2.1 miles)
- University of Phoenix-Utah (2.1 miles)
- Westminster College (5.5 miles)
- University of Utah (7.5 miles)
Largest Schools Near Murray, Utah
If you want to attend a large institution, you have a few options in the Murray area. There are two non-specialty universities in the area with more than 29,000 students. The next largest schools are considerably smaller. Take a look at the enrollment numbers reported by the NCES.
- University of Utah (31,592 students)
- Salt Lake Community College (29,350 students)
- Westminster College (2,821 students)
- University of Phoenix-Utah (896 students)
- Eagle Gate College-Murray (353 students)
Lowest Net Price
To figure out the net price for a school, the NCES subtracts the average amount of financial aid that full-time undergraduate students receive from the total cost of attendance. These were the net prices for the least expensive non-specialty schools in the Murray area, according to NCES figures for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Salt Lake Community College ($7,619 per year)
- University of Utah ($12,136 per year)
- Eagle Gate College-Murray ($19,097 per year)
- Argosy University-Salt Lake City ($19,929 per year)
- University of Phoenix-Utah (20,063 per year)
Highest Graduation Rates
The NCES calculates the graduation rate by determining how many full-time undergraduate students completed their programs within 150% of the normal time. Here are the five schools near Murray that reported the highest graduation rates for students who finished in 2015.
- University of Utah (64%)
- Westminster College (62%)
- Eagle Gate College-Murray (53%)
- University of Phoenix-Utah (21%)
- Salt Lake Community College (11%)
Overall, it can be helpful to evaluate data from the NCES when deciding whether one of the schools near Murray, Utah can provide the educational experience you are looking for.