A variety of educational institutions are within or near Nashua, New Hampshire. To guide you with the possible options, data from the National Center for Education Statistics list which schools are closest to the city, have the largest student population, the lowest net prices, and the highest graduation rates.
Closest Schools to Nashua, New Hampshire
Students opting to study in Nashua, New Hampshire, may refer to the list of schools conveniently located within 15 miles of the city. Majority of the institutions below have certificate courses and associate degree programs.
- Rivier University (within the city)
- Daniel Webster College (2.5 miles)
- Nashua Community College (2.5 miles)
- Mount Washington College (14.6 miles)
- Manchester Community College (15.0 miles)
Largest Schools Near Nashua, New Hampshire
Southern New Hampshire University, a 4-year private not-for-profit institution, has the largest student population in Nashua, New Hampshire. The total population in Fall 2014 was 43,274 students. Undergraduates numbered 29,353, which is more than half of the entire student body. Other large schools in the area are predominantly public and private not-for-profit colleges and universities.
- Manchester Community College (3,455 students: all undergraduates)
- Rivier University (2,349 students: 1,526 undergraduates)
- Nashua Community College (2,184 students: all undergraduates)
- Saint Anselm College (1,968 students: all undergraduates)
- Mount Washington College (1,511 students: all undergraduates)
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
Schools with Lowest Net Price
The net price of a school can be calculated by subtracting the amount of financial aid full-time undergraduate students receive from the total cost of attendance. According to NCES, the schools located in Nashua, New Hampshire, with the lowest net prices in 2014-2015 had costs less than $20,000.
- Nashua Community College ($11,942)
- Manchester Community College ($13,423)
- Mount Washington College ($15,806)
- University of New Hampshire at Manchester ($15,951)
- Daniel Webster College ($19,314)
Schools with Highest Graduation Rates
A school's graduation rate can offer some insight into the educational quality of the school. The NCES provides information on graduation and retention rates. Based on stats for full-time undergraduates working towards their first degrees or certificates, the following schools in Nashua, New Hampshire, have the highest graduation rates according to 2014 data from the NCES.
- Saint Anselm College (73%)
- Southern New Hampshire University (58%)
- Daniel Webster College (49%)
- Rivier University (43%)
- University of New Hampshire at Manchester (43%)
If you are planning to pursue your studies in Nashua, New Hampshire, then depending on your priorities, you can choose from a number of schools located in and nearby the city.