There are several schools in a 50-mile radius of New Albany, Indiana. Potential students can decide on ones that might be best suited for their college needs with data from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES).
Closest Schools to New Albany, IN
The closest schools to New Albany are a mixture of public and private schools. At the 4-year institutions, students will have the chance to work towards undergraduate and graduate degree possibilities.
- Indiana University-Southeast (New Albany)
- Purdue University- Purdue Polytechnic New Albany (New Albany)
- Ivy Tech Community College-South Central (6.8 miles away in Sellersburg)
- Hanover College (34.2 miles away in Hanover)
Largest Schools Near New Albany, IN
For the few schools near New Albany that provide student enrollment figures, potential students could choose a 4-year public school or two private schools. These figures are based on data from the fall of 2018. There were only two schools with available information in this category.
- Indiana University-Southeast (5,144 students)
- Hanover College (1,104 students)
Lowest Undergraduate Tuition and Fees
Of the traditional schools in the New Albany area, most are public schools that cost under $7,000 per year for in-state students, with only one private college that costs over $35,000. The prices provided are strictly average tuition and fees found on NCES, for full-time undergraduates during the 2018-2019 school year.
- Ivy Tech Community College-South Central ($4,500 in-state; $8,661 out-of-state)
- Ivy Tech Community College-Southeast ($6,895 in-state; $18,147 out-of-state)
- Purdue University- Purdue Polytechnic New Albany ($7,527 in-state; $19,978 out-of-state)
- Indiana University-Southeast ($38,750 in-state; $38,750 out-of-state)
- Hanover College ($38,750)
Highest Graduation Rate
The graduation rate calculated by the NCES is based on the number of full-time undergraduate students who completed their program within 150% of the normal time it takes to earn the degree. The following schools had the highest graduation rates in the New Albany, Indiana area. There were only two schools with reported statistics in this category.
- Hanover College (69% graduation rate)
- Indiana University-Southeast (36% graduation rate)
The few schools in the New Albany area vary in location, student population, net price, and graduation rates to help you make an informed decision about which ones might suit your college needs.